Time to Spill

Hey! I haven't updated in a while. I've been all over the place. So I met some new friends :D. One of them is in Canada, she's a year younger than I am, the second one is two years younger and she's in Indianna, and the third one, we don't know, all I know is that she's between New York and Massachusetts (Vermont, rhode island, Connecticut?). I don't know but they're literally the best. They're so much like me and my best friends lol. I'm real close with the Canadian girl. I don't know her real name but we call her Harsh. There's a reason for that.  

So, this week has been kind of hectic. More drama with Taylynn, okay that's normal. My friend fell in love.....I told her not to because it's not someone she's been dating. It's her best friend and I'm pretty Keenan doesn't like her. He likes my best friend Taylor, who doesn't like him. I feel so bad for her because she might get heartbroken. The last boy she told about her liking him, he avoided her like the plague. He went as far as switching seats and stating that he didn't want to sit by her.

Now, Keenan still might like her, I don't know. The way he acts towards her, it's hopeful. He just doesn't know it. His little brother though <3. He's sooo adorable, like he's this little fifth grader. He's got jet black hair and the brightest blue eyes. It's not a crush but jealously like bro, why can't I look like that. He's going to get a lot of girls when he's older. Keenan, he'd look okay if he cut his hair and shaved his mustache. I don't know why but I hate mustaches on anybody other than French people or Italian chefs lol.

I'm kind of relieved that I haven't had a crush yet, though. I don't have that kind of time to deal with that. I don't want to. I mean yeah, I admit some of these people look nice, they're not ugly, but I don't particularly enjoy their existence. I'm a bit anti-social. So yeah.

So this jerk, Gaige like always, gosh I wanted to punch him. I wanted to punch him so, so badly. He's being....a lot of things I shouldn't really say. Hah, oh and someone asked if I liked him. Can I be honest and say that I gagged, I just gagged even writing this, literally. No. People need to stop asking me that before I puke in school.

Oh, speaking of puking, I almost did during second hour because of this migraine. It got to the point where I was seeing splotches of green like I often do, and have the constant ringing in my ear. It still hasn't gone away and if it lasts for three days, there's no telling how crazy I'll get. I actually thought about jumping off the stairwell (it wouldn't kill me, just break a bone and send me to the hospital) because I'd get to leave and get treated with the Toredol, pain medicine the hospital gives me, the only thing that really numbs my headache. I didn't jump because I knew that would've been really, really, really stupid lol.  I have a bruise on my back now, Tuesday I was sliding down the steps on my butt with my friend because we thought it would be a brilliant idea. It wasn't really.

I have this random scratch on my arm and I don't know where it came from. I also had this weird trail of three bruises on my leg. I hate those, when they randomly show up. I might sleep walk, don't know. I apparently let my dog out this morning (out of my room not outside) and got yelled at for it. I was really confused.

The other night it was time for dinner, right? They set the food down in front of me and I stared at it for a few minutes. She asked me what was wrong and I confused her when I asked "What is this?"

This was a food we eat all the time, at least 3 or 4 days out of the months. Pork loin. Then, last night, they had my favorite mean. I couldn't figure out what it was by the smell so when I looked at it and tasted it, I remembered. Usually I can smell stroganoff from a mile away. Not that night.

According to other people, my sense of smell has been off. I smell something completely different than them. They smell cinnamon, I smell sugar. Something like that.

I'm sleeping poorly again. I go to sleep but wake up feeling like I've been up for a week. It's killing me because not even on the weekends can I sleep in. People always wake me up. One time it was an annoying neighbor girl who happens to be my friend. She's a complete morning person and I hate her in the morning. She always comes over unannounced and before noon, things I tell her not to do. Then, my brothers woke me, another time it was the dog, and then my mom. She always wakes me up right at 11. I hate that, I told her not to this weekend and she goes "you don't need to sleep all day". I kind of do. I'd kill to wake up feeling refreshed like I do on Christmas, the one day out of the year that I felt refreshed, but last year not even that made me feel excited to get up. I wanted to go back to sleep. I want to sleep right now but with my migraine, that ain't happening.

Speaking of Christmas, do you guys have your trees up? I don't. We didn't get a tree this year because we moved into our new house and our old tree was too tall. We got this little three foot tree surrounded by a village on a desk though. It's super cool, I'll try to get a picture later. 

Ugh, people are getting annoyed with me. When they speak I can't hear them and I keep making them repeat. Then, when I speak, I apparently either stutter, slur, or mumble my words or I completely can't talk. Ugh. My shoulder still does that thing in the shoulder blades where it tingles and sometimes my jaw does it. Just the usual.

Christmas
  1. Are you excited?
    1. I am the grinch, so no.
      25.00%
    2. Little bit.
      12.50%
    3. OBVIOUSLY
      50.00%
    4. Yep.
      12.50%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• It's so good to hear from you, @frogiepower.  Thanks for posting. :D

Ask before taking.
  • I'm so sorry you can't get enough sleep, maybe you could try taking naps during the day? or close your eyes and try to relax for 30-60 minutes?
    it might help you feel a little more refreshed! i know napping and relaxing really help for me, and I've been having difficulty feeling awake lately too.

if you can't find a place to relax for about 30 minutes, then try to hide someplace no one can find you, and turn off your phone so you can't be disturbed.  places that work can be either out in nature (for example, a low hanging tree or big bushes), or even a closet.  Or maybe find a time during the day you can camp out in your room and not be bothered!

Are you planning on getting a real tree?  Or are you just sticking with the desk tree?   It sounds adorable, and I can't wait until you post a picture later!!

thank you for posting this blog and I'm glad you didn't jump over the stairwell :D merry Christmas!

• lol i know what you mean about getting random scratches and bruises, i've got one above my eye and i have no clue how it got there. :P
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • FRENCH HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever exactly
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"