Christmas Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• Oh all the prizes are so pretty @SaharaHollyglow I'm glad you put up a reminder I want to enter too!

P.S  I love your signature @MistyMew!
  • I would like to enter please!  my name is yellowsummerdaisy!
  • I would love to enter holly, you've certainly outdone yourself with the awards!  good luck all!
  • enter me plz
  • (Bangs on doors) Let me in!!!!  plz :Do
  • edited December 2016
    If my computer ever loads.. I will have the results in just a few minutes! :)
  • edited December 2016
    AND THE WINNERS ARE:

FIRST PLACE GOES TOO... @NeonHearts Congrats you won the penguin lamp! :)
    SECOND PLACE GOES TOO... @SkyLamb Congrats you won the coffin castle furni set! :)
    THIRD PLACE GOES TOO... @JungleAnimal Congrats you won the Dragon Fire statue! :)
    FOURTH PLACE GOES TOO... @EleanorRose Congrats you won the Cut out paper Christmas tree set! :)
    FIFTH PLACE GOES TOO... @Awesome_Piper Congrats you won the uh Waffle Hat! :P

BONUS WINNERS:
    @Fowzy @TacoCat @MistyMew Congrats you each won ten grand! :D

For those of you that are on my friends list, I will be sending you you're prizes in a gift box!
    Congrats to all the winners!
    seeing as it's so close to Christmas I will give everyone until New year's day to claim their awards! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • YAY thank you!  glad I squeezed in before you posted! 

congratulations to all the winner!  It was a wonderful finale @SaharaHollyglow

Update:  Wow you're so fast I already have your gift!  thank you!

• :-O the only waffle hat I own is the banana one. thanks for doing the giveaway! :D
    and congrats to the other winners!!

also.. i didn't open the box yet. I may or may not put it under my tree and wait until Christmas :))
  • Wow that that is soo KEWL!!! and an honor!  When may I pick up my prize?
  • @NeonHearts I'm sorry I was gone all day and JUST NOW checked on here! Are you on for closing parties? if not we could maybe meet a few hours before reset to trade! :)
  • I'll meet you at closing! :)
  • edited December 2016
    @NeonHearts I found you in the garden, I sent a friend request so I could send you you're award in a GIFT BOX! So make sure to check for it!

Enjoy! :)
  • @EleanorRose Let me know whenever you are on next time so we can meet somewhere and trade! :D
  • I wanted to say, I love them so much @SaharaHollyglow thank you thank you!! I'll get a picture of me and then later and post it!

• @EleanorRose there are still four days left to get your prize. Please let me know when\where you would like to meet so we can trade! :D