should i go goth/emo?

i was thinking of going goth or emo should i go goth or emo?? i just feel drawn to the lifestyle because my life isnt really that great now that my sister moved in with her non binary partner whos INSANE

-cries-
k
  1. should i go goth/emo
    1. yes
      27.27%
    2. no
      72.73%

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• edited December 2016
    I'm sure it can't be that bad!  you can work through it, I know you can!!  don't ever forget that we're here for you  :)
    if you want to talk, just post and we'll listen, hugs :)

yellow
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • hi @miloZen its been a while since we got to see you!  I'm so sorry things aren't going well. :(

If it were me I wouldn't go goth or Emo, it never help, in fact engulfing yourself in darkness only seems to make things more sad and worse.  

(hugs)

ColourzRNice2
  • @yellowsummerdaisy @ColourzRnice thank you so much for your kind words guys i really appreciate it so much i cant even explain it.

idk part of me has always been attracted to the darkness. maybe its because deep down i know nothing will ever be good in my life. maybe this is my true destiny. i mean i dont like screemo music but i think i can adjust i just feel like this is who im destined to be - a goth.

i want to get a nose ring but i think my mom would kick me out if i got anode ring.

-cries more-

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• Darkness is never the answer to anything. You could try talking to someone about it or find something that distracts you from it.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @miloZen

You have to decide the direction you want you life to take.  If you want it to be darker and sadder you take a darker and sadder path, if you want it to be happier and brighter you take a happier brighter path, but it's your choice and only you can make it! :)

I will pray that things get better for your Milo

(hugs and wishes of happiness)
    Skylamb
    skylambsignature