idk what to call this xD

edited November 2016 in General
so.. i wanted to show you guys my hair. I dyed it last week.
However, instead of covering my face in the photo, I painstakingly took my hair off of me and placed it on my VFK avatar (with my favorite boots and a santa hat, cause why not :)) )

note: I dyed my hair blue, purple, magenta, and orange but for some reason the orange mostly washed out while I was rinsing out the color and now I have streaks of white/orangey-blonde. :-??

Also, my hair is naturally curly but the last dye I had used wouldn't wash out at all so I had to bleach my hair again..but I had to process it twice which basically ended up frying my hair (and there was still dye left after all that):((   
so now i'm trying to get my hair healthy again without stripping the color I just put in xD

ANYWAYS..
Here is virtual me with real me's hair :))

art gallery 2
"All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
"YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
"If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
"Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

Comments

• really pretty @Awesome_Piper!!  I love what you did with the pictures is so cool!!

You could take a picture from the back too!'

Thanks for sharing so pretty!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Nice choice on the colors!  your hair is really beautiful with a great curl, I hope you can get it back in shape after it getting stripped.  I once changed shampoos and it totally ruined my hair and took years to get it back so I hope you can fix it with conditioner!  (fingers crossed) right? :)

ColourzRNice2
  • wow great picture! love the hair colors you chose!  i agree with @goldenpuppy, you could definitely take a picture from the back and no one would see you then!
  • AWESOME HAIR!! i've always wanted to dye my hair! was it hard doing all the different colors?!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • that's beautiful 
    :))
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Ahh Awesome!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited December 2016
    thank you guys! :D

Nice choice on the colors!  your hair is really beautiful with a great curl, I hope you can get it back in shape after it getting stripped.  I once changed shampoos and it totally ruined my hair and took years to get it back so I hope you can fix it with conditioner!  (fingers crossed) right? :)
     yeah, once the color fades a bit i'm going to condition it a lot more and maybe do some oil treatments. I've damaged it before with bleach and it took almost a year to get the curl back!

SparkleDream said:

wow great picture! love the hair colors you chose!  i agree with @goldenpuppy, you could definitely take a picture from the back and no one would see you then!

I suppose that would be a lot easier but I thought it'd be fun to see my hair on my avatar xD

yellowsummerdaisy said:

AWESOME HAIR!! i've always wanted to dye my hair! was it hard doing all the different colors?!

I wouldn't say it was hard. It was just very time consuming. It took me about 2 hours to apply all the dye!

TacoCat said:

that's beautiful 
    :))

*does hair flip*

SaharaHollyglow said:

Ahh Awesome!! :D

Piper! (get it? cause you said 'awesome' so i said 'piper' ..cause that's my title. haha. ha. I'll stop now. 8-| :))

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper is awesome! o.o
    xD
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n