Thanksgiving!

hi everybody! how was your thanksgiving?!  what did you eat, and most importantly... what was your favorite dish that you tasted tonight?!
did you have ham, or turkey?! macaroni casserole, or maybe something different?!
we went over to my grandparents' house this thanksgiving, and my mom brought pumpkin pie, cookies, and sweet potatoes!  it was so much fun, but goodness i'm stuffed LOL

turkey-carving
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(

Comments

• Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had turkey and ham! I think my favorite dish was the sweet potatoes. we had soo many pies, cookies and even cake. omg I can't even think about food now :))
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • We have everything you can imagine and it was all awesome!  Except the green bean casserole something happened to it and it was EWWW!!

Same here @SaharaHollyglow I was so stuffed I almost died O_O  and now we're eating left overs, they are almost all gone now!  By the way sweet potatoes are my favorite too!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited November 2016
    happy thanksgiving ppl  :ar! it's getting close to xmas now
  • I cooked and prepared everything (except the apple pie). It was so much work. I had started getting food cooked and ready the day before and I was in the kitchen for about 9 and a half hours on Thanksgiving day (so I was still working DURING dinner) but everyone seemed to really enjoy all the food so that makes me pretty happy, I guess. :)

Since people always ask me what's for dinner when they come over, I made a cute menu so I don't have to go through everything 20 times :))
    So here's what I made for Thanksgiving:

Thansgiving menu 2016

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Wow nice dinner @Awesome_Piper it sounds like it would be fun to have been at your house!  you don't by any chance have any left over pie do you?

For my thanks giving I don't really spend time in the kitchen so it was more like 'I came, I ate, I fell over!' :Do
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!