Chaos

First off sorry if I offend anyone I didn't mean to. I never thought I would, sorry! 

Today my dad woke me up. Then we went to get the Turkey, mashed potatoes, cookies ( to bake ), mac and cheese, and all other stuff. This year my family actually prepared the turkey and everything. We usually buy it all ready to eat and everything, but my dad wanted to learn lol. Which included tons of youtube videos and calling relatives. I got to make the mac and cheese, my dad made mashed potatoes, we made some pie as a family, and my mom prepared the cookies for the oven with me, but since it's not good for her to stress and get near heat she relaxed all day. Thanksgiving was amazing this year! The mac and cheese was obviously the best food there :-\"  ;) This year it was just me and my family. We prayed, gave thanks around the table, and ate. It was nice and peaceful. 

This part is not so nice and peaceful... Me, my sister and my mom went to... Black Friday! We originally were not going to go but my sister wanted to get a fitbit and I wanted to look at stuff. The parking lot was full so we had to park like a third of a mile away from Walmart. After what seemed like an eternity of walking we FINALLY arrived. The first thing I saw was bears. Not just any bear but ( interrupted by my sister charging her fitbit ) a HUGE GIGANTIC BEAR. I absolutely HAD to have one. So I squeezed my way through the crowds and went to there. Then all of a sudden a lady shoves me into the box they had them in. I was not COMPLETELY in it but halfway feet still on the ground but waist and up were in it. Then I feel a hand slap my face... This is why I didn't want to come. I the end we were there for 2 hours, half the time waiting in line. I got my bear and it's huge.  

IMG_20161124_193512

So cute :x Then we left and now I am here. I like doing this and may do it randomly through weeks.  I am munching on a little tiny sandwich. It's King hawaiian bread with a spicy ham and some cheese. Yummy! With Coke, dad said not to drink some or I won't be able to go to sleep because of all the caffeine it has... but oh well lol. Also here's a little story.

I got my progress report card last week. I have to admit I was disappointed in myself. Nw before you read let me say my Dad only accepts A+ from us.  He says that because he was smart, thought he was a troublemaker and never tried, I guess he's looking out for us like all parents do but this is the reason why I sometimes feel like I am not good enough sometimes. All my sisters are pretty and smart... Me on the other hand... :)) I don't really try hard honestly. I usually do my homework in the morning it's due or between classes. Barely make it. So in History I had a 85...  but in other classes nothing below a 98...I was really sad. But then I know how I got it... because I didn't try. So I showed my Dad. My Dad said he's not mad just disappointed. It was a wake-up call. To be sure. I'm not dumb, i'm actually smart ( not bragging ) But I just don't try, mostly because I am lazy. So the following days I tried harder. My dad was proud. I then did Scholar Bowl, which is very fun. Lol Especially practices, got to admit people are very immature but, they literally make me laugh so hard I start crying. Anyway... what the point is, is that if you really try then you'll achieve your goal one day. It may not be 1st place, but trust me, you'll place.

Thanks for reading.  also check out @frogiepower Diary/thought discussions, you learn very valuable knowledge from others. Knowing others have the same problems ( or had ) and they can help you. ALSO there's a poll because I can't decide what I should call my bear... ty <3 Off to watch a epsiode of Ellen's 12 Days Of Give-Aways!!!!!!!!
My Bear
  1. What should I call it?
    1. Mr. Stuffy
      45.45%
    2. Bob
        9.09%
    3. Bernie
        0.00%
    4. Fatso
      18.18%
    5. Zed
        0.00%
    6. Zeb
        0.00%
    7. Arthur
      18.18%
    8. Andy ( not from Ellen LOL )
        9.09%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• I chose Mr. Stuffy :D

Great post, I had no idea black Fridays could be so dangerous.  I mean we don't go to them for that reason but it's weird that out of all the people who were at the store you have that happen.  Is your face okay?  

Awesomely big bear though where will you keep him?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

I chose Mr. Stuffy :D

Great post, I had no idea black Fridays could be so dangerous.  I mean we don't go to them for that reason but it's weird that out of all the people who were at the store you have that happen.  Is your face okay?  

Awesomely big bear though where will you keep him?
    Lol it's ok it was not gentle but not too rough. I saw some kid get shoved to the ground... Lol my town is crazy But it was good exercise xD  Feel bad for my sister though... she started working at sears show department and already she has to work Black Friday... I will probably keep the big bear on my bed. He is so cute ^.^

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Wow that sounds like it must have been really fun!!!  AWESOME TEDDY!! I voted for Arthur!!

• Great name choices, it sounds like you had a hectic day! lol i love thanksgiving, and black friday is always cool XD
  • edited November 2016
    Obviously Bob after me jk. That lady though. Black Friday shopping is a mess. People are greedy and selfish I swear. At least the bucket was soft?
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • frogiepower said:

Obviously Bob after me jk. That lady though. Black Friday shopping is a mess. People are greedy and selfish I swear. At least the bucket was soft?

Lol yes the bears cushioned my head xD

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Haha apparently we're going to Walmart. Black Friday is still going on lol. Yay! I get to put my skills to the test
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • frogiepower said:

Haha apparently we're going to Walmart. Black Friday is still going on lol. Yay! I get to put my skills to the test

Me and my mom might go soon and finally get to actually shop without to much people there and see what other people left from yesterday. I never seen an elderly person sprint, until yesterday. 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • When you were pushed into the box, I thought that you were about to be shipped away or something... The things that go on in my mind xD

Anyway, great post! Loved it! (I also chose the name Arthur for the bear. :D) Keep on posting. ^o^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• That bear was totally worth it @SportyChic he looks HUGE! 
    :-bd

I agree completely on keeping him on your bed!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• PinkyB said:

When you were pushed into the box, I thought that you were about to be shipped away or something... The things that go on in my mind xD

Anyway, great post! Loved it! (I also chose the name Arthur for the bear. :D) Keep on posting. ^o^
    Thanks <3 

iStella said:

That bear was totally worth it @SportyChic he looks HUGE! 
    :-bd

I agree completely on keeping him on your bed!

I am actually with him right now :P He's awesome... Thought they were really cheap and big so I think lots of people got them. They were $20 which is awesome. Anyway he does sleep on my bed, when I am not there I put a blanket over him and he sleeps.  I-)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • What did you end of up calling him?! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture