Gateway to more problems

I've always been good with names and faces. That was the one thing I'd never forget, it's like breathing. I knew everyone in our grade, their last names, and some of them even their middle. But lately, I've been forgetting. I was talking to my best friend this morning (Taylor) and went to say her name and I couldn't remember for the life of me, what it was.

Then, I was talking to someone about something of another friend of mine (Morgan) and it totally blanked out of my mind. Also, the pills aren't working any more. I've had fewer headaches, yes, but lately I've been more tired than I have been, I can't seem to hear anyone and I make them repeat it several times. Also, ..... well, I don't know what I was going to say next.

I've been getting dizzy again, occasionally I'd get this blur on my eye. I don't know what it is or where it came from but it comes and goes quickly. A ringing in my ear. Yesterday at supper a sudden shrill ringing sound in my ear. I couldn't hear my dad because of it. Oh, and sleep problems. Even with the meds I have trouble falling asleep (that's probably ADHD though). Although, I HAVE been dreaming again, yay. Just not very often.

I remember one night I woke up from a dream. I was walking and suddenly got struck by lightning. When I woke up, I jolted a few times and felt the electricity, whether this was phantom or not, it was creepy.

My shoulder keeps doing this tingly thing. It starts in the middle of both shoulder blades, occasionally traveling up my neck or into my arms. My ankle did that too, whatever the reason was.

I don't think all of this is related, maybe I'm just imagining it. I don't know. I just want to get better, it's exhausting.

Also, I ran out of my meds today so I don't get to take them tonight. Yay insomnia, not.  Oh, and I forgot to do would you rather on Friday and broke my streak. Oops.

A good note is: I got my second quarter progress report. I can't believe the semester is almost over.

I had 5 A's and one B+. I feel smart haha.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Typos >.<
  • Looks fine to me. xD I am like that with things too, I seem to have a great long term memory, but short term.. not so much.
    I forget names sometime, such as Nicole, Danielle, etc. But one's like Ryan and Kyla.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Yes but my bffs names? I shouldn't have forgotten that. My mom is calling the neurologist tomorrow
  • That's weird, wish I had a solution for you.   Maybe the neurologist will have an answer.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy aye! Haven't seen you on here in a while. My mom is either calling them tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully they'll figure it out. I'm so done...so so done
  • aww im so sorry all of this is happening, maybe it has something to do with the change of seasons?! don't worry about the would you rather, just relax and take care of yourself :)
    oh by the way!! how was your thanksgiving?!