Would You Rather (Day 3 :D)

edited November 2016 in General

So here you go, like I said. Enjoy and check out my other two discussions (Exhaustion, Enemy Talk.)

Would You Rather
  1. WYR
    1. Be stuck with your enemy in a school overnight.
      85.71%
    2. Have two weeks of I.S.S (where you're in a room isolated all day.)
      14.29%
  2. WYR
    1. Be stuck in a closet for twelve hours (with only two water bottles)
      14.29%
    2. Have three essays due for the next day
      85.71%
  3. WYR
    1. Not celebrate Easter
      14.29%
    2. Or thanksgiving
      85.71%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow someone must have chosen the exact opposite for each question cool!  reasons for mine:

1.  It's only 12 hours I'm sure I'd survive.
    2. again sitting in a closet for 12 hours isn't so hard I'd probably sleep most the time so the water bottles would last me
    3. Thanksgiving is fun to have family over and eat lots of fun food but Easter is a special time for all Christians as it is the times when Jesus was resurrected and that is very important.  Plus Easter eggs and chocolate who could give those up?

Thanks frogie I'm going to fill out the others!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Awesome poll Frogie! Keep it up! :D Anyways here are the ones I chose:

1. I chose to be stuck with my enemy overnight because its only a few hours as of the other choice is two weeks and maybe I could start being friends with the enemy? To be honest being in a school overnight kind of sounds fun. :P

2. I chose the essays because I could try to do them quickly and get them done and maybe listen to music or watch a tv show while I'm working on it but if I was stuck in a closet I would have nothing to do and I'm not sure if I could fall asleep and the only thing I would have in there is two water bottles and I'm not sure what I would do once they were both empty and there was still a bit of time left of being in the closet.

3. I chose not to celebrate Thanksgiving because Easter is one of my favorite holidays because you can go Easter egg hunting and get some candy and it is fun to spend time with family and for me Easter is a bit like Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving because of family and food but I would prefer to have Easter!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @iStella  Your answers are like, the exact same as mine.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • 1) For me, Enemy, Mainly because I could just hide from them.. xD
    2) Essays, I could do it.
    3) Thanksgiving, I'm with Stella on that one.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina I completely agree about it being fun in the school at night!

I chose the same answers as everyone else!

1 enemy
    2 essay
    3 Thanksgiving! 
    ColourzRNice2