Enemy Talk (I'm so confused.)

So I told you about this guy. The guy I've hated since we met. Sixth grade, he did nothing but bully me (not that it bothered me all that much, it only angered me). Seventh, it was in between, he'd sometimes talk to me, the rest of the time we'd argue and I'd roast him (epically, causing OOHHHS. Yes, I'm that awesome.) Now eighth grade began and I'm freaked out because my nightmare may or may not be existing.

So, for the first quarter the teacher in eighth hour sat me next to him. I'd be reading and he'd look at me for no reason. Then I'd finally glance back, and he'd wave. Right. Then my friend asked me if I was sure for something, I don't know what. "I'm positive," I replied.

Then she announces loudly in a mock gasp, "You're pregnant?!"

The guy next to me, Gaige, my enemy, looked at me.

"You're pregnant?" he asked, not hearing the first part.

I glared as usual and muttered, "No, my friend is a moron."

"Oh, good. You're way too young for that. If you were I'd kill the guy." Which confused me greatly.

So after a few moments he goes "Who's your boyfriend?"

Now, this is a small school. Everyone knows everyone and something about everyone/thing. He would know if I had one and who it was.

"Nobody," I muttered, trying to continue reading.

"Why? Don't you want one?" Odd.

"No. I don't."

"Well why not?"

I glared and grit my teeth. "Can I go back to reading, please?"

And that was the end of that for a while minus the looks.

Okay, so I'm not dumb, trust me on this. Something's up and I don't really want to know. Recently, Monday actually I was sitting in class, in front of him because my teacher thought it was a great Idea to move me away from my best friend, reading in our group.

He kept interrupting me, like a million times when I read out loud. The last time he did, it was after looking at me for a few minutes.

"You have charming eyes."

.........Um...........

"Um, thanks...?" I said quietly, raising my eyebrows.

Then I laughed, because I laugh when I'm sad, angry, nervous, or confused. I was confused, to be clear.

Then, today, he turns around, because the teacher put us back in rows. I come in and sit down and...

"Hey best friend!" he said excitedly, "We're going to get married one day."

"I'd rather die," I responded dryly.

And then in social studies, since I o-so-luckily got him in five classes, he randomly said my name. I heard it. My first and last. Look, I'm being honest here, I hate him, so, so much. It's not because "I have a crush," No.

Like I need more drama @.@

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Well I guess this tells you one thing, you're a charming person!  I mean seriously, he is obviously making an idiot of himself because he likes you in some way, and he wouldn't do that unless you were a nice interesting person even if you are prickly on the outside.  So I guess that's a good thing right? 

I'm not sure what to tell you to do, I had a guy who did that same thing to me and it didn't stop until we moved @_@ lol So I don't actually have a answer.  You seem like you're handling it the right way.  Keep brushing him off and I'm sure he'll get the message.

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Good.
  • xD
    Then she announces loudly in a mock gasp, "You're pregnant?!"
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Weird, xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • That is always weird and totally confusing when that happens.  is he still doing it?
    ColourzRNice2
  • aww, if he used to bully you, he sounds like he's changed! also he might have bullied you before because he liked you, and just now that you both are older, he's changed how he goes about telling you.

Maybe you could give him a chance? he doesn't have to be your 'boyfriend', but he could become your next best, keep-a-secret, tell-everything-to friend!

it's just something to think about :)  im sure whatever you choose to do will be the right thing!

• @ColourzRnice  Yup.

• @Doodlepufflove   :-&  :-& I think you made me puke in my mouth a little. I still hate him, it's highly unlikely that'll ever happen.
  • @HBforever Yup, you gotta love her :))
  • I have a friend like that, I never get to see her, because she's a grade ahead of me, but her family is like literally the funniest family I've ever met! I'd post a picture of her, but I don't want to get in trouble.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I wonder which is worse, enemy problems, or first-crush problems....
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Probably they're equal because SOME people, ew, start crushing on people they hate. Lol
  • For me, except for toadster, which isn't in real anyway, thank goodness, if anybody I hate, they are also girls, so that would be really weird to start crushing on won of them... Lol But it would be weird.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Right? Speaking of him, I saw him at the YMCA a few hours ago. He shouted my name but being the savage I am, I ignored him. He glared at me but whatever
  • xD Whenever one of the people I hate says (they usually mock say) my name, I ignore them. Sometimes I wish I could tell them to shut up but that won't help. -dramtatic (yes, dramtatic, 'cause that makes alot of sense, just like yesterday tomorning.) hair flip-
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I have absolutely no idea what I just typed.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Haha. I understand
  • Being a guy myself O_o I would continue to ignore him as that really discourages guys.  If you talk to him or he thinks he's irritating you then he will keep it up.

Okay there is my advise, the Fowzy shop is now closed forever.

I hope you're looking forward to Christmas!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy  Thanks, he's been ignoring me, which is good. I've got enough drama hah, I made someone hate me today