Exhausted (a slight rant before I make WYR) (also check my second story. it's all about my enemy)

Hey guys. So Thursday, last Thursday, was our last day for last week. The problem is, we were assigned homework that day. I can't remember a single minute from Thursday, aside from the fact we played dodgeball. I don't remember what was for lunch, what we did in classes, nothing. Blank. That concerns me. And for the past few weeks I've been forgetting to take my medicine, which is something I make sure to remember because I rely on them to make me feel normal. But now suddenly, I've been forgetting, the vitamins I've stopped taking because I hate them (which is a choice and it's not that big a deal) But the headache pill, I can't remember that for the life of me. It's like my body doesn't want to remember.

And recently I've been getting this random tingling sensation in both of my shoulders. It starts out in the middle of my shoulder blade, most of the time creeps into the side of my neck, and then down my arm. Why? I don't know. And I've been SUPER thirsty. I drank 5 1/2 water bottles in less than an hour and was STILL thirsty. I don't understand what's going on. Milk, I don't really like drinking plain milk any more. It has this weird, sour after taste. So there's that. This is all too much to tell a doctor without them thinking I'm crazy, I'm not.

Everyone thinks that I'm sick, which might be true, but then there's my mother who's insisting on getting me an MRI (which they never did) or getting me "checked' for depression that doesn't exist.

It's frustrating really. Yes, there's something wrong with me but stop pointing it out. Leave my flaws alone, quit pointing out my random stutters, and please don't yell at me for forgetting! It's not helping.

Sincerely, 

Soon to be a murderess.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Is the one you're going to murder your enemy?  Sometimes I get really forgetful.  What I do is do some mind bending work, for me it's math.  Then I lie down and let it sink in, it helps me at least.  Also something else is everyone says onions help your brain, so get some onions rings?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella  My enemy's name is Gaige and yeah, I probably said that.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Oh! Please don't become a murderess! We love you Frogie, and would be devastated if you went to jail or whatever for murdering.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect