Would You Rather (Day 2. I'm going to try to go all week :D)

Hey guys! My math teacher today, told us some cool news. He's young, like twenty-three. He just graduated from college and from playing baseball there. He got signed onto a summer, Mexican MLB league. It's called "Tuscon." Really neat. He said that there's going to be MLB scouts there. Awesome, right? He said if his dreams go as far as he wants, he'll be happy. Anyway.

Would You Rather
  1. WYR
    1. Go to Jail for a year
      75.00%
    2. Spend every day cleaning up bathrooms in a chili restaurants
      25.00%
  2. WYR
    1. Discover a murder and be framed for it
      87.50%
    2. Or, have the one you love the most get framed for it (Idk i'm watching criminal minds, don't judge.)
      12.50%
  3. WYR
    1. Have no computer for a few months
      37.50%
    2. Or no phone for a few months
      62.50%
  4. WYR
    1. Always say whatever is on your mind
      62.50%
    2. OR never speak the truth again
      37.50%
  5. WYR
    1. Have dorito fingers for a year
      87.50%
    2. Or popcorn cornel stuck in your mouth/throat for life
      12.50%
  6. WYR
    1. See what people look like on the inside (like the movie "Shallow Hal". Look it up)
      50.00%
    2. Or be blinded by liars for life
      50.00%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• And the top 5 answers are on the board!  These are my answers:

I figured it's better to clean the bathroom than have a criminal record people always check for that when you're looking for a job. Second I chose to be the one being framed I think I could handle it :D  Three definitely no phone I never use it anyway lol
    four I'll take the doritos because it's only a year where at the other is life, like whoa man!  And 5 Blinded to lies because the other is kind of scary not actually seeing people how others see them.

beagiesanswers2
    Cool just got cooler!
  • So fun!!! Thank you so much @frogiepower I really missed these!  

Good reasons too @beagIe
    skylambsignature
  • woo! these are fun!
    1 i did chili bathrooms since the same reason as beagle
    2 i'd never want to put that burden on someone i love. that would be terrible!
    3 no phone. i practically never use it xD
    4 speak whats on my mind. i couldn't be happy lying to everyone
    5 dorito fingers
    6 i'd much rather see people for who they are. i hate when people lie and it would make me feel safer knowing the person i was talking to
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • hey guys  :ar!
    1 Go to jail for a year
    2 discover a murder and be framed for it - I'll be going to jail anyway with the previous question so at least when I get out of prison after 10-20 years I won't have to be stuck with cleaning chili restaurants for the rest of my life
    3 Have no phone for a few months - since I'm in prision, I guess it really doesn't matter
    4 Never speak the truth again - the truth can hurt people more often than not and if I couldn't stop myself from saying whatever is on my mind I'd lose a lot of my jail friends, so I guess I'll go with lying because at least you'd be able to think up a good excuse :D
    5 have dorito fingers for a year - do they have doritos in prison?! 
    6 Be blinded by liars for life - ignorance is bliss my friend

thanks for the awesome poll! :ar!

wyrresults
  • 1) Go To Jail, Idk XD Even though I am a good student and would never commit a crime...
    2) Discover a murder and be framed for it... Well, Not saying my crush is the one I love the most, but I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO STAND SEEING MY CRUSH GET FRAMED FOR IT! :((
    3) No Phone- I don't even have a phone.. xD
    4) Speak whatever is on my mind- It's what I do anyway..
    5) DORITO FINGERS
    6) IDK! I couldn't bear it if I saw that somebody I loved dearly was a criminal mastermind... :((
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever  Ooh we got a goody-two-shoes on our hands. Lol, just kidding. That's a good thing.
  • @JungleAnimal  No problem, glad you enjoyed it.
  • @beagIe

@TacoCat

I understand that, I'm a kid so I wouldn't be framed as long anyway. I totally agree and your welcome

@SkyLamb

I'm glad you loved it