hello

how is everyone did u miss me im so sorry please dont hate me for not being on in a long time im going through a really tough time & literally all ive ate the past two weeks is mashed potatoes its just been so hard

please dont hste me im so sorry

:'(

but anyway im back
milozen
  1. did u miss me
    1. no
      20.00%
    2. i hate u delete ur account
      20.00%
    3. kinda
      60.00%

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• We missed you @miloZen!  I hope things will start to look up, and that you start to eat more, you shouldn't put too much stress on yourself with not eating it will make it harder for you to deal with the things that happen in life!  (hugs)  Nice to see you again!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @miloZen  I haven't been on much myself, what's going on if you don't mind me asking? Get better soon Milo!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @frogiepower i have no friends & my sister moved back in with us with her insane non-binary partner who doesnt believe in medicine so i dyed my hair purple last week & my mom freaked out & she hasnt talked to me for 2 whole weeks so literally all im eating is KFC mashed potatoes i want to cry

im pretty sure everyone on this website hates me :'(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass

• @dazzlerdream thank you but im pretty sure my life is over :'(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• Oh my gosh @miloZen You're back!! How could anyone hate you!?!?!  I Love your stories and have been wondering where you are!  My life is sooo tough right now it makes me want to scream sometimes!  But life goes on right?  I bet the color of your hair is really pretty, I love purple myself!  But if it upsets your mom maybe you could dye it back to the old color?  

Do you have any sisters, brothers, or cousins you could talk to?  Family is sometimes the only thing that holds me together!  As for the mashed potatoes, if you're feeling down that is one of my comfort foods I always go to, that and Mac and cheese!

And don't say you haven't any friends, we're your friends if you'll have us!  Especially me!

Stay with it Milo there is always a rainbow after it rains!

Looking forward to Ryan Bass: The next Generation! 
  • edited November 2016
    I'll tell @FairyFlora  you're back too she'll flip, I'm in VFK with her now!
  • WOOOOO Welcome back @miloZen  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
    I've missed you sooo much!  I couldn't fill out the poll because there was no "YES!!!!!! I've missed you tons!!!"  there was only kinda and that doesn't fit how happy I am to see you!  

I love your signature by the way very movie posterish!

That is so sad about your mom!  I hope she talks to you soon, Did she stop talking to you because of your hair or something else?  You said you dyed it last week and she hasn't talk to you for 2 weeks so is she mad at you for something besides your hair?  Maybe I could suggest something to help smooth things over!  I've had to do it a lot with my mom so I'm pretty good at getting things back on track!

Anyway I just wanted to end with WELCOME BACK! AND I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!! 
    >:D<
  • edited November 2016
    You seem like you could use a teddy @miloZen!

____               ____
                 /,,,,\_____________/,,,,\
                |,(  )/,,,,,,,,,,,,,\(  ),|
                 \__,,,,___,,,,,___,,,,__/
                   /,,,/(')\,,,/(')\,,,\
                  |,,,,___ _____ ___,,,,|
                  |,,,/   \\o_o//   \,,,|
                  |,,|       |       |,,|
                  |,,|   \__/|\__/   |,,|
                   \,,\     \_/     /,,/
                    \__\___________/__/
      ________________/,,,,,,,,,,,,,\________________
     / \,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,___________,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/ \
    (   ),,,,,,,,,,,,,,/           \,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(   )
     \_/____________,,/             \,,____________\_/
                   /,/               \,\
                  |,| *H   U   G   S* |,|
                  |,|                 |,|
                  |,|                 |,|
                  |,|                 |,|
                   \,\       O       /,/
                   /,,\_____________/,,\
                  /,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\
                 /,,,,,,,,_______,,,,,,,,\
                /,,,,,,,,/       \,,,,,,,,\
               /,,,,,,, /         \,,,,,,,,\
              /_____,,,/           \,,,_____\
             //     \,/             \,/     \\
             \\_____//               \\_____//

I'll pray things get better Milo!
    skylambsignature
  • @miloZen  You can talk to me, if you want. You have us for friends also, so you aren't alone and I kind of understand what you're going through in a way. If you want to you can message me and I can try to talk.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • thank you everyone for all of your kind words i appreciate them so much i love all of you

im pretty sure this is day 16 of mashed potatoes? idk anymore. but my entire family is conspiring against me they all hate me but i played the new miss clue game yesterday so im feeling better.

8 i love you all youre all my friends but only if you want to be.

i think ill channel my sadness & depression into my writing thats my happy place even though im a failing writer & ill never make it as sn author in this world ill end up on the streets & people will throw food at me :'( :'( i want to finish my next story soon but i feel like everyone will hate it & tell me that im a flop & that i have no talent. ill try tho. im sorry

i might cut my hair really short & then get a weave cuz now that my family wants to murder me im hating my purple hair idk

but thank you for listening.

part of me wants to make daily posts complaining about my terrible life to get it all out but i feel like thats annoying & youll all hate me & then ill get banned from the boards for being the most hated person ever.

i love you all thank you i feel a little better but everything is still terrible

if only i had a giant tennis ball friend to hug & make it sll better hm"@

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• @miloZen I know things look pretty hopeless at this moment.  But rest assured we all love you here!  

I wouldn't cut your hair, I know so many people who did and they swore they never would again and were sad until it started to get long again.  Since things are so tough right now for you I wouldn't want you to be sad about your hair on top of all the stress.  And definitely post as many things as you want letting us know what's going on, I think I can speak for everyone that no matter what we're here for you!

Also if you can,  you should take @frogiepower up on her offer I think she would be able to help!  

ColourzRNice2