Friendships

I'm going to start out by saying that I love you guys, like seriously, you're the best people ever. You guys are here when I need some time away from the real world. When I have my doubts, you guys are here to help me. And let me tell you, I doubt things ALOT. I never exactly know what the answer is to everything and my faith in things isn't that strong.

So I've joined a live streaming thing called live.me and it's amazing. I got two hundred and fifty viewers last night in one of them. Its kind of awkward doing them alone so I only really do them when I'm with a friend. It's also awkward when some random person calls you beautiful, pretty, cute, etc because let's be honest, some of them are creeps. Which is why I usually don't think much of it.

I've had my two best friends over this weekend, I don't know what the deal is with them. The trust I have for people is so small that I really don't know who to trust anymore. They're the closest people I have though.

My friends, Maegan and Kendall are inseparable. They're best friends. We thought that out of all of us (ten or twelve people?) they would be the ones to never fight. But late Wednesday night they got into a fight and haven't spoken to each other since. I'm trying to make things better because it's awkward. We all can feel the tension. So, that's that.

I kind of have another internet friend though. It was this person on live.me and he's a freshman. He's TALL. Like here I am at 4"10 and the guy is 6"4. Wow. Like my best friend Taylor and I were so similar to this guy it was hilarious. It was awesome and we were basically talking with the guy the whole night, doubt I'll ever talk to him again but whatever.

I went to a Christmas parade and festival down town. They rented this cool trolley bus and it was awesome (and heated!) so we rode that quite a few times since it was cold. I mean at least it wasn't less than thirty degrees like last year but it was still cold.

Life's been cool. I haven't done much except steadily writing my books on wattpad (yes, I started a book of mini side stories). If you guys want, you can look up:

"LazySide" on wattpad.

Or just go here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/LazySide ;(and hope I don't get into trouble for this!)

But yeah, and I'm not exactly an innocent little angel so yeah there might be some cussing but we all have a darkside to us, right? I mean that's it though, there's only cussing but if you followed me you'd probably see what all I read. It's a strange combination of everything.

Anyway, I'll see ya'll later. Sayonara!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• So awesome!  Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Aww thank you for saying that @frogiepower it means a lot coming from you!  especially with all the drama that is going on!  You're really fun and I love reading your posts!  I can't wait to read your book!  Do you need a login to wattpad?  because when I go to the link it just takes me to the homepage, so I would think yes?  I wanted to ask before I made an account because a while ago when I used to go there they didn't require a login!

I hope you can make peace between your friends, when it gets cold people are more likely to have a truce and be friends!

I've never heard of live.me before I'll have to look into it!  I hope your getting read to have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  My family love this time of year!

(Hugs) and stay warm!

Lamb!
    skylambsignature
  • edited November 2016
    It's great to hear from you again froggie!  The overall feel of your post sounds happier than usual, are things getting better?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream

Why is everyone saying that? Haha, everyone says I seem to be happier lately. I mean, yeah I stil have my grumpy attitude at school but I don't feel like killing anyone anymore haha. I guess things are better even though my temper is short. Wait, is this too much, sorry I'm hyper right now. Beweare of typing mistakes

• @SkyLamb  Thanks :D And yes, you do now. I don't know why you have to have an account to read. But it's free so no harm I guess. And I do mean what I said up there, like with my friends when I try to vent, they don't care unless they're involved. They always interrupt me or ignore me. Even when I'm texting them! Which is why I seriously doubt my friendships sometimes.

• Hi froggie!  I'll always be your friend even if it is through the computer!  Also you're the same height as me!!!  Was the guy cute?  I know it's totally off topic! :D
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts  No Idea, haven't seen him. I'm going to look up his youtube videos later lol. I could care a less tbh, he's already cool in my book
  • Nice friends are so hard to come by, that is why I love everyone here so much!  I love you guys!!

@frogiepower I'll go make an account right now!  and let you know what I think! :Do

skylambsignature