Updates on my life

Hey guys! The elections are over! No more arguing, negative commercials, and debates for a while.

What a relief.

So, are you happy with the results? I'm not going to get too deep into politics because it's a touchy subject so I'll just leave it at that. Okay?

Anyway, so Taylynn is no longer a problem. She finally got the hint that are friendship was over and she's been leaving me alone. Although, occasionally she tries to start fights by hissing at me or saying something rude. Like, I said I had a headache and she goes "well you deserve it." Or one time i was being dramatic to my friends and I said "I'm starving!" and she yelled at me. She goes "You're not starving! You don't even know what starving is! Not every house is full of food and money, unlike yours."

Which her assumptions on me and my "perfect life" are wrong. My life is NOWHERE near perfect.

Oh, remember my oldest brother, Austin? The one who's going to a special school for trouble makers? He's going to the navy after next year, he wants to be a tech person or something like that. He's good with that.

And Seth, the jock, joined the wrestling team. He also got new medicine so maybe he'll become like his old self again. Maybe we can be as close as we used to. Who knows. He's not so scrawny anymore, he's got muscle and abs lol. He's proud of that.

My mom lost her job and is having issues with getting a new one. Nobody will hire her because she's got a masters degree. None of her interviews even called her back so she might just go back to school and get her teaching degree or doctorate. But we're tight on money at the moment, my dad does have a part time job though.

Oh, fyi, I'm typing this in class since we aren't doing anything lol. We have a substitute.

How do you tell if your best friends are really who they say they are? They talk about a lot of people behind their back and I'm worried they'll talk about me. This morning we were told to dress in a flag outfit for veterans day (since there will be no school friday) and they laughed. My best friends laughed at my outfit. There was another occasion this happened when I injured my knee. I dressed in really loose clothing and they kept calling me "grandma". I don't even know who my friends are anymore. Are they kidding or...are they fake like I'm suspecting? I'm not stupid and I know when something is off. I just wish that our friends would remember the pact we made.

"If any of us have a problem with one another we promise to tell them and end it there. No talking behind their back, say it straight up to their face."

And I think they've all forgotten. I deserve this though. The Taylynn girl, she lost all of her friends because of me. They all chose me over her. I don't know. 

We have a new girl, but I don't like her. She keeps growling at my best friend Taylor every time Taylor goes near her. 

Anyway, I've got to go.. There's only ten minutes of class left... BUT

I actually started writing a book on wattpad. I'll send you the link if you want and so far, people love it. I just have to write a second part to chapter four before I move onto five. 

See you soon!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow that's awesome @frogiepower I'm so glad they like it!  And I'm glad she finally decided it was over and stop at least most the drama.  As for knowing who your friends are, I have never found a friend who would stick by me, but I think someone could only be a friend when they understand what it is like to have them turn on you.

Good luck today 
    ColourzRNice2
  • I'm happy with the results :Do  

I hope your mom gets a job soon!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • OMG I would ove to see you book @frogiepower!  I love your writing it would be awesome to see a book you're working on!  I hope your mom can find a job too, and I'm glad things are quite so bad for you right now!  Also my family is happy with the result.

skylambsignature
  • Thanks so much for keeping us updated!  Great post by the way! :)
  • @SkyLamb Do you want me to message it to you, the link? Or just post it down here?
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @frogiepower Which ever you prefer, I'm sure everyone would love to see it, but if you would like to just share it privately that is awesome too!

good luck writing the next chapter!
    skylambsignature