Ax's Hangout Rooms!

Hi everyone! I don't go on these boards often, but I figured some of you would like to talk about the various hangout rooms that I've done, and maybe get a sneak peek at some upcoming rooms.

The plan is to have a room for each season. I started last summer with the Enchanted Beach room, continued in fall with the Haunted Hangout room and currently I have my Ax Theatre which is used for hangouts for the moment. A winter room called Snowflake Summit, featuring a miniature ride, is currently under construction and will open later in November, maybe after Thanksgiving or so. 

If you ask me in-game I'll be happy to show you what I have of the Snowflake Summit room currently, and I love ideas and suggestions if you have any to offer, for any of my rooms.

I started these hangouts to give people a place to go when they wanted to just hang out and talk with friends (especially since the game's been so quiet lately), and since then they've been immensely popular and I'm so happy for that. If I were a better room builder you'd be seeing more ambitious rooms from me; I certainly have ideas but for now I'm okay with my hangout rooms.

Hope to see ya around!

-Ax

goodboye

Comments

• Hey AwesomeX your pool party over summer was totally awesome!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Hey AwesomeX your pool party over summer was totally awesome!

Thank you; it means a lot! Come stop by my theatre sometime, it's pretty much always open!

goodboye
  • I would love to see your rooms @AwesomeX!  Let me know the next time you're on and I'll pop over! 
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

I would love to see your rooms @AwesomeX!  Let me know the next time you're on and I'll pop over! 

I could get on right now if you wanted! I'll be in my Ax Theatre room!

goodboye
  • Snowflake Summit was open for its first full day of operation today and the turnout was incredible! I think at one point there were 16 people in the room which is a personal record for me. I'm so happy so many people enjoyed it!

I plan to have the room open all day every day through January, and from there it will transition from Christmas to winter and remain open until spring.

Hope you all can find the time to stop by for a bit!

Ax

goodboye
  • That is terrific new @AwesomeX!  I would love to stop by your room!  I'm a little busy to hang out at the moment but as Thanksgiving approaches I will have more time and will definitely look for it if you have a harvest room up!

Best of luck to you!
    DazzledreamSignature