Fabulous Food

Hey guys! 
I love cooking and baking so I figured i'd start discussion where we could share recipes and pictures and whatnot. :D

The other day I made s'more brownies. It looked amazing before I sliced them :)) but maybe next time i'll try using marshmallow fluff since the marshmallows didn't get gooey all the way through..and something went wrong with my graham cracker crust because it just crumbled apart. xD  However, the brownies were still tasty!
and tonight I made blueeeeee rice krispie treats (also tasty). 
if anyone's interested, I can try to post the recipes tomorrow or this weekend. They're fairly simple. 

and if any of you guys have recipes or anything that you would like to share, please feel free to post them here! :)

nomz
art gallery 2
"All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
"YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
"If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
"Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

Tagged:

Comments

• those look delicious! I MUST EAT THEM NOW XD ah i wanna cook now but its 6 am so i should fleep :P (that was supposed to be sleep but i'm leaving it)
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat I feel like it would've been less effort to just fix the typo.. but ok. :))
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper yes most likely :))
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Awesome discussion!! I love making chocolate cake :)
  • Yes definitely post your recipes, I'd love to try them out!
    My Life Is Average!