My events from friday (my brother's story) (Part two)

edited October 2016 in General

So my brother is a freshman. Like me, he's small for his age, not very tall, but he's got some muscle mass unlike me. I don't even think he's a hundred yet, he's barely over 90. He's been getting picked on lately from the other jocks in his grade, and a lot of the older kids. It's mainly all the guys because the girls, think he's cute. Why? I don't know. I heard all of this from eavesdropping.

Well, he got home from school he played basketball outside with his friend Riley, who came over. He put his phone on the van like he always does but this time, my mom didn't know it was there. You can pretty much guess what's going to happen. She drove off and it stayed on until she hit the corner. Apparently it hit the ground and shattered completely.

In the meantime, we were out. At home, Seth had a mental breakdown. He was throwing things at my brother and his friend, kicking his door, threatening the neighbors...and he said he was going to kill himself. This is why we think he's bipolar because he acts the same way my brother Austin does when he's mad.

This breaks my heart because Seth is like my best friend and enemy at the same time. We fight and makeup a million times in a day. Austin had gotten this bad before and drew a knife on me. (side story~~~ at the bottom.) So now, my mom scheduled him an appointment at our doctors.

So at the game later that night, they were playing football in a patch of grass by the actual football field during the fourth quarter. Gavin, a kid from my grade, kept playing rough and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt to tackle him. After they were done playing, Seth confronted him. All they did is fight back in forth by insulting each other. Seth's ego was damaged (and trust me, when your ego is injured, it sucks. I have a huge ego and when people say the right words, I snap.)

So he had a bad day, like I, but his ended up okay. Mine, not so much.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited October 2016
    It seems like everyone is under a lot of stress, maybe it would make your brother feel better if you made him a little note saying how much you care about him.  I know when I feel alone it means the world if someone comes and say how much they like and care about me.  I was so hoping things would look up for your froggie!  But maybe with Christmas coming things will become brighter!

Hugs
    skylambsignature
  • @frogiepower I'm so happy to see you're back! i was getting worried about you!! and thanks so much for getting us updated on what's been happening!!

• edited October 2016
    I know I've said this before, but since I've experienced it myself I have to share.  there is something in the food I swear it is the chemicals or something but it messes with your brain, no doctor can fix it, because they don't even realize what is wrong!  Its the food we are being poisoned by careless campaniles trying to cheap out on ingredients!

I don't know if you remember this but there was an article awhile ago about where they were feeding cows left over COW remains including the BRAINS!!  It did something to the cow meat where if you ate it you would get what is called as "mad cow disease" (you can look it up) and it is the same with the food we eat today just hidden.

I know it sounds like a weird movie but the only food that is safe from these harmful chemicals is 'organic' food and bottle spring water.  believe me it made a big difference in my life, I kept feeling depressed and also thought of suicide until me and my family switched off of the bad food.  Now I feel great , I'm happy and I have TONS of energy, I also heal really fast. I kid you not, sounds like a crazy commercial right?  well it works and I just wanted to put it out there!

Thanks for listening Colourz
    P.S I think it might also help your headaches, my sister used to have really bad headaches all the time, she thought she would never be well again until we switched to organic, non soy food.  Just something else. :) (hugs!)

P.P.S the name for the human version of mad cow disease is called  vCJD (variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease) or just CJD
    ColourzRNice2

• @SkyLamb  thank you, i'll try but he doesn't really talk to me anymore

• @Doodlepufflove   thank you :) 
  • @ColourzRnice  Thank you, that's helpful. I'll look into it. Toodles!
  • One of the things they do, is obviously have genetically modified plants they grow to produce the most amount of food possible, this doesn't always produce healthy crops though, and at the end of the season before they harvest they spray round-up on the plants to kill them.

What this does is the plants know they are about to die so they produce as much fruit, wheat, etc... as they can before keeling over.  Now what does this do?  Well, the plants to some degree soak up the round-up, and put it into the product (fruit,wheat, etc...)  then when it is processed and shipped to the stores as canned goods, microwave food, etc.. you buy it and are actually eating round-up to a certain extent.  This isn't very healthy for you as you can imagine as it killed the plants. 

This is just one thing, there are many ways they are poisoning the food, such as putting sawdust in the beef and hotdogs so you are eating trees and not meat because it is a "natural fiber"  therefore it is legal.

Just some more info if you're  looking it up :)

ColourzRNice2