Taking a break soon

I am not quitting VFK just a heads up before you read this. As many of you probably can relate to i have been busy with school work, sports, and other outside clubs. I have decided VFK is not the best thing to spend my time doing, and I have recently started to notice, I don't enjoy VFK Like I used to. VFK used to be my LIFE literally my life Lol I have somehow been bored and gone afk a lot and this makes me feel if it's somehow time for me to leave... Idk if others have had doubts if they should stay on vfk or not? Anyways I will be taking my break starting thanksgiving until summer! You may see me on being afk near christmas because I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM VFK_SANTA HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER and I CAN NOT miss the vkf christmas tree lighting and VFK is the most beautiful virtual place EVER near christmas absolutely stunning! Anyway however I will still be on Miss Clue Message Boards because it is the best place ever and because I can't completely stay away from EVERYONE becasue you guys are awesome <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• I'm glad you're not quitting @SportyChic I love seeing you!  I hope I get see you at the tree lighting!  If anything really amazing happens in VFK should I let you know?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Life is always changing, you never know what is around the bend!  I think the thing everyone would want most is for you to stay in touch :D 

Also if long black hair comes out I'll just keep it to myself :P  JK!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• NeonHearts said:

I'm glad you're not quitting @SportyChic I love seeing you!  I hope I get see you at the tree lighting!  If anything really amazing happens in VFK should I let you know?

Thanks I'm sure you guys will always talk about what's going on these days Lol If anything really important happens i'll come on.

iStella said:

Life is always changing, you never know what is around the bend!  I think the thing everyone would want most is for you to stay in touch :D 

Also if long black hair comes out I'll just keep it to myself :P  JK!

:O YOU WOULDN'T LOL Jk I think it came out member only though so i'll have to get member soon... muahahaha 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4