Treacherous People

So if you saw my last update (if you haven't, you kind of need to, or this won't make a lot of sense) I made a second blog to follow up from today.

Turns out, last night are ten o' clock, Katy (yeah I'll say her name) messaged one of my friends, the one who isn't taking sides. My friend gave me screenshots of the message to me. (Gosh I feel like this is a war, cause we also have some alliances, enemies, and half of these people don't need to be involved!) Anyway, I'll go ahead and show you. I cut out the name and profile pictures so, I think I'll be good.

received_212768339140037~2~2[1]

First of all, Taylynn was even in the "group" Here's how things work at my school: We aren't separated into social cliques, not exactly. But we are separated by who we're friends with. Of course, populars hang out, like the athletes. But other than that, everyone else is just friends with whoever.

You're either in a group, or you're not. If you're  not, you're not exactly a loner, but I hate to say it, an outcast.

You can't just waltz up to someone and sit where they sit, hang out with them, we just bring you in. My group, we don't trust easily, and my best friends? They stick with me and we see if you're going to cause problems. That's why Taylynn was never there. She just included herself.

received_212770365806501~2~2[1]

Secondly, I never caused drama. She started it, like always. When she returned back to school after being gone for actually more than a week, she was different. She acted hostile towards me.

Another thing about this "group". We're possessive over our stuff and territorial, kind of like wolves. We'll bite if we feel threatened and in this case, we were. She took our lunch table. The one we sat at since day one. She also put her friend in MY seat. The one that's like a queen's seat I guess. She wouldn't let any of us sit there because she kept yanking the chairs from us and stretching across them to "save" them for her "other friends".

But, yesterday, when it all started, they go off telling lies. Now its super awkward because the dude keeps pointing at me to all his friends -_-. Good news is, people don't think I'm a lesbian anymore.

Now, this one kind of made me mad. Normally when people talk about me I just laugh. I'll never admit this out loud or to my friends, but this stung. Only a little.

Do people really think I'd actually hurt them? She's not the only person I've heard say this. But I've never heard this from my friends. Do they really think I'm a monster?  That's their fault if they think that because I wouldn't hurt someone with my fists unless I had to, I don't even try to hurt people with what I say either, it just happens.

received_212770102473194~2~2[1]

FYI I cleared that up with my friend. I told her she didn't have to take sides, and I said that it wasn't fair for her to get involved. So her and her best friend are kind of neutral. Now, this is what irritated me about this whole thing.

Way back In fifth grade we made a pact.

If any one of us had a problem with each other, we would tell them. We wouldn't talk about them behind their backs, we wouldn't turn the rest of us against each other, and we'd keep it to ourselves.

Right. I reminded them of this quite often, even last week. But now, I'm finding out from other people, parents, and they're trying to turn people against me.

Taylynn is blaming me for her suicidal thoughts and cutting. If she's going to lie, and I know she is because she told me exactly why she was that way, she just needs to go. I don't care where. Just away from me. I didn't do anything but help.

Lessoned learned:  Apparently you can't save someone's life without ruining your friendship. And don't help someone who doesn't want it. Let them be.

Now, this is for me, don't listen to my stupid mottos. 

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• This is a really long post!  I'm glad you told your friend she didn't have to take sides.  I hope now that you're not going to try and help the girl, life if better for you!

We can always hope right?!  Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy  thanks :D And I hope so too, less stress, less drama
  • Wow! That girl is terrible at spelling! xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever  I know, she's a blonde so..... (JK no offense to blondes :D)