Worst Day Ever (Drama, My mean side, and girl fights involved lol)

Today, I officially made a new enemy. A friend who's friendship constantly changed with me and I decided that this time, I'm not giving in to her. So I made a statement when she FINALLY came back to school after a week of being gone, the same friend I was scared for, and she sat in our lunch table like always. Now, in our grade, if you have a table with your friends, you don't take anyone else's. Nor do you take their seat.

We sit in the first table nearest to the exit. It's laid out like a long rectangle table with one chair at each end, the rest on the side. I sit at the end, basically like a queen looking down at everyone lol. Well when she got back to school, she was totally different. She was rude and extremely (add in a word that I can't say).

She got to our table and sat there, which was normal, but in MY BEST FRIEND'S SPOT. Look, the three of us, or the trio, take our table and chairs seriously. We claim what's ours and we get possessive over it. So I asked her to move. She just glared at me and wouldn't. And this boy, her friend, was in my seat. He got up like I asked and moved to another chair. But we ended up leaving the table because she invited a bunch of randoms that didn't belong over there.

Anyway, its stupid, I know but I wrote a status on facebook about my frustration. She threw a fit when I wasn't specifically talking about her. I was writing about nine people in that post, not just her. She goes "really? picking on me? I'm already trubled enough" and cried. She told her mom, and her mom yelled at me for bullying. I wasn't bullying. And therefore, the drama started.

The next day she steered clear of me in the morning. I know she was scared of me because when I'm mad, nobody can save you. No, I don't; beat people up, but my words tend to leave scars and I'm not really proud of that. So I confronted her, and asked why she tells her mom EVERYTHING anyone says to her. Me being mad, called her weak and defensless in so many words. So she shouts "I HAVE MENTAL DISORDERS" which has nothing to do with it. My brother has the exact same ones she has and he doesn't rely on anyone. Now none of that should have been said, I know I was wrong, but I don't regret it or feel guilty. I never do. Oops? Anyway, one of my friends from our "squad" of nine, jumps over and takes her side which is stupid because its 7-2, whatever. BUT she goes around at recess, her and the traitor, telling people I like someone when I don't.  Then she gets some other friends, that aren't from the "squad" , and some acquaintances to side with her. Luckily, the populars bother with neither of us so they weren't involved. I honestly don't have time to deal with ten sassy girls (they aren't mean, they're like me when they're sticking up for someone/something) but I had five people mad at me? Three involved on taylynns side. And the seven of us, and three others on mine. Outnumbered. Drama. Oh and tonight she went to church again and broke down crying. Everyone tried to get me to help but I wasn't going to deal with a crying person. Tears and my enemy are a no-go. I already told her I was done wasting energy trying to help her when she ignored it all. She obviously doesn't need it.

The worst of it all? I broke my computer screen after A MONTH of having my mom's laptop in my possession. Now I'm in trouble and can't get a new screen until a while. Lovely.

But hey, I'm still standing, right?

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Whoa that is totally brutal, isn't amazing how people can make your life a living nightmare?   And what you post on your facebook is your business, why would her mom yell at you?  I would absolutely steer clear of her, she seems like she has been nothing but trouble since became your friend.  I know standing alone can sometimes be, well..lonely.  But its better to stand up for your self then not!

Thanks for sharing your frustrations, It's so good to hear from you! I'm sorry about your computer screen I hope you get is fixed within the next month :) If it helps I just broke my mouse o.o so now I have to use the touch pad on my laptop!

Oh one last thing! we can now use gifs on here!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh she was so mean, and after all the worrying you did about her!  I'm sorry froggie, It seems so uncalled for, I wish you didn't have to put up with it!  I hope that when you are in tough situations like that, you will think of us and how if we were there we would stick up for you and be there!  

I hope that with this, like every rain cloud it has a silver lining and something nice comes your way!

(Hugs)

SkyLamb!
    skylambsignature
  • That sounds terrible! I know how you feel..... Actually, wait, I don't... -giggles- I didn't have time to read the entire thing, but I read some of it. :( I hope everything will someday Soon be resolved!

"Never, Never, Never Give Up."
    -A Guy Whose Name I Don't Remember
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @iStella  Thanks Stella, when I get my laptop fixed I might write a multiple part story of the whole entire thing, it'll clear everything up. And I mean from day one, fourth & fifth grade. And the touch pad is irritating, isn't it? Or at least when you get used to a mouse it is.
  • @SkyLamb  Thanks Sky, that helps a lot. And I do think of you guys on here, a lot actually, just lately I've been busy.  Last night she was in that state again, the depressive one but this time I kept my promise to myself, I never usually even make promises, and let someone else deal with it. As mean and cruel as that sounds, I'm done. Why bother helping someone who doesn't want it?

Also, I have more news. I'll update on the situation in a few.

• @HBforever Haha, I understand. I often skim over blogs on here, sometimes even my own when I proof--read them. Thanks for that though.
  • Sorry if that wasn't the best advice ever.. But that's all I could think of on the spot.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever  It's cool.
  • WOW That is so mean!  Do you think they will keep bothering you froggie?!

Are you okay?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy   she did today, instead she was being.....friendly? I just ignored her. Yes, it's petty. But I promised myself I would not forgive her for what she did this time. She'll probably cause more drama as well