SUP DOG

In case anyone has not seen my signature, I has this " Say SUP DOG to get on signature! " On there and I was really weird back then... lol so when I came back from my break on VFK - last halloween - I saw it and I guess it just got stuck there... so I decided to start all over ( mainly because I accidently deleted it yesterday.... so I VOW NOT TO DELETE IT FOREVER.  

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• edited September 2016
    NEONHEARTS to the RESCUE!!  Actually no, but since the new signature feature was coming out I thought it would be fun to go around and copy peoples signatures and see what they did after it came out.  I took pictures too.  I never thought it would be useful but if you want I actually got your signature :Oo!!! KEWL RIGHT?!?!  Anyway...

Here:

Sportychic's siangature---

" For I am not ashamed of the gospel, Bc it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. "
    ---------------------------------------------
    The only thing I fear is god, and he is on my side.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow - eh.dee sheer.an
    -------------------------------------------
    Can't wait for that day, when someone tells me I am the best thing that has happened to them... and they mean it.
    --------------------------------------------
    I love ppl who make me forget I am shy.
    I am no human. I am an art with a heart.
    Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.
    -----------------------------------------------
      Start loving yourself completely, so you won't end up beg.in to complete you <3
    This Life is A Game
    Sorry
    I ain't sorry
    ----------------------------------------------
    you're another card in my game.
    If I was you, i'd wanna be me too <3
    ----------------------------------------------
    DNA isn't what makes a family. Love does.
    I have the most titles in VFK history in my signature, yay me :'D <3
    I am hundred percent against bull.in, so join the fight, and together we will fight against the bad
    -------- ----------------------------------------Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
    It's not where you come from, it's where you belong 
    There are a million ways to die,
    But a million million ways to live.
    Got a problem with me? Solve it.

Say "SUP DOG "to get on signature:
    Tazz 
    Vfk Enigma
    HOST Firefly 
     AppleCrumble
    Logical.me,iSharkBubbles,vballcutie,frammed.fox,, mermaidd,shrimpy,Perpetual.Fighter,inthesea,neonwolfcandy , Modernized.faerie.tales,,ShadowWolfy,
    ,iGlitter,SarahCutie,SpringTan,PinkyB,acepowerrock,,Dillster,designerclothes,Nepeta,,PrincessL,Bursting-Star, KitCatCutie,Silver Forever Copper,
    Cute_Star,Perpetual_Fighter,Harlock,  Tiki Blue , Holly Mistletoe, Simply_A_Gumball, frogiepower, Ella_Bella, kay.bug, Zeppelin, Rocky_Blue, , ThatFootballDude,TROPICAL, Glittery Potato Turtles, Sailor_Serenity, Frosty-Angel, Obsidian_Dark, ruby, Ella_Bella, Paradise, Strawberryicecream, the.Moose, SunnyAmberSunGirl, Ella_Bella, Cute_lina, pretty_girrl

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • :O NEON!!! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!!! I copied it before... but then I was dumb and copied something else, without pasting and saving the sup dog thin somewhere LOL thank you so much Neon! <3 @NeonHearts

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :Ooooo Add me to SUP DOG!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• SUP DOG :D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540