NEW GAME (Only a Trial)

So I saw this post on Facebook

14332988_610414812485189_9107440221048190259_n

And I figured that we could try it on here...? I mean it won't run exactly the same but it's worth a shot...right?

TWEEKED RULES: So when you finish your rant (a paragraph or something in the comments) put the next topic, and go. 

TOPIC: Stereotypes 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• This is so great!  OK stereotypes... HERE'S MY RANT:

I seriously dislike how people think blondes are dumb!  I mean we're not, we're just like anyone else.  In fact, a lot of times we'll be smarter than brunettes! (no offense, brunettes, you're gorgeous but you just don't understand what it's like for people to call you dumb because of your hair color)

Here's the next topic:
    Loud chewers

• Doodlepufflove said:

This is so great!  OK stereotypes... HERE'S MY RANT:

I seriously dislike how people think blondes are dumb!  I mean we're not, we're just like anyone else.  In fact, a lot of times we'll be smarter than brunettes! (no offense, brunettes, you're gorgeous but you just don't understand what it's like for people to call you dumb because of your hair color)

Here's the next topic:
    Loud chewers
    I HATE LOUD CHEWERS. This is why I literally eat alone at home because other people eating disturbs me.... like BE QUIET!!!! Idk how some people chew loud... is it so hard to chew softyl? 

Next topic: Talkers at movie theatre

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited September 2016
    Talkers during a movie would probably be really annoying! I don't go to movies very often and I don't think I've heard people talk through one before. You're there to watch a movie not to talk during it! You also spend money to watch it and if people talk trough it all the way its hard to hear and it would just be a waste.

Next topic: People chatting in trade rooms and not trading in VFK (I hope this is a good one I couldn't really think of one!)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • *Can I change the topic? I kind of need to.

NEW TOPIC: Rumors

I seriously hate rumors. My brother just started highschool and now people are spreading rumors about him AND me, and I didn't even do anything! Neither did he! All he did is join football. Thats it. I can't really talk about what they were saying (its inappropriate, but if you want you can message me) but my point is, why bring someone who isn't even in the school, into it? 
  • edited September 2016
    Whats the next topic @frogiepower?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited September 2016
    TOPIC: Chocolate Haters @Super_Princess_Rosalina
  • Not sure what to say about this one but people have opinions in food. I like chocolate but I don't have it alot! Its honestly my least ice cream flavor but its still good!

Next topic: People using clones in VFK for competitions and racing (Hopefully this is a better one)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I personally don't really know much about this topic, and honestly people make to much of a big deal about it and it gets annoying when they complain to staff... Staff doesn't have a solution, if they had they would have said/done it by now. Some siblings want to enter too! And they can't really do anything. So it would help if people who complain stop it, because staff is doing all they can and complaining isn't going to do anything, it's just gonna take staffs time up. I think staff took down the judge results because of all the complaining... so complaining doesn't help.  It's just a game. The contests are for amusement, nothing to take serious.

NEXT TOPIC:
    Fake friends

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh Fake friends! I can't stand when people only act to be your friend! You really think they have your back, and when you need them the most, they're not there for you. Even if you've been there for them from the start, that doesn't matter! They don't invite you places a real friend would invite you to, and they overall don't care. Friends should be there for each other always. That's what I think anyways.

Ok next topic! TOPIC: Math! :P
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Math is honestly my least favorite subject. I used to like it but I've been starting to dislike it now. I'm pretty good at it but I just don't really like it. :P

Next topic: Stealers (Couldn't really think of a topic but for next round I will think about it)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • ARG! Stealers! We work hard for our stuff! If you want stuff we have, let me give you a tip! DON'T STEAL! :)) Work for it yourself please!

Anyways
    Next Topic: People who tell you what to do when you are already doing it.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited September 2016

Oh my Gosh, I HATE being told what to do. Especially when I'm doing it already. Look, I'm a little rebellious and I barely take orders from the teachers, and sometimes not my parents (but I do like 99% of the time because their yelling is loud) and students? A no go. But if I'm already doing something, or relatively the same thing, they need to just shut up. I don't take orders from anyone. Sure, I'll listen to the cops, mostly, my parents, and people who can like, kill me. Anyway, off topic. It's so annoying. People don't understand that I have my own way of doing things and tell me to do something over and over when I already am, just in my own way.

Topic: Treacherous Friends

• Well, Since nobody else is taking this, I'll do it, Honestly, I (thankfully) Haven't had to ever deal with this, But I mean, traitorous friends, I can say, They are NOT real friends.

New Topic: Annoying (Bossy & nosy also) Siblings :P
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Oh my God!!!! DON'T get me started on siblings. Annoying AND bossy/ nosy siblings.

So I went to a football game a while back and I went with one of my best friends on the way there. Well before the end of the game my phone died so it wasn't on. I got a ride home with my other best friend and her brother really sucks at directions so we got home thirty minutes late. MY BROTHER STARTED SCREAMING AT ME. He gets in my face and is yelling and saying "you need to keep your phone on. I need to know when you're leaving. I was gonna call the cops. You should have been home thirty minutes ago!" and telling me what I should and shouldn't do. He's not my dad. We live in a small town. Nothing is going to happen here, if it does, it's only once in a blue moon. I was fine. I told him I was getting a ride with her anyway.

Also, he tells me what I can and can't do at home. I also can't leave the yard without him berating me with questions.

SO annoying, bossy, overprotective, parent-like siblings? No.

Topic:  Unnecessary Yelling  (inspired by a screaming match ten minutes ago -_- )