THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 18 FINALE

CHAPTER 18

"No" jodie foster said then she went back into space to continue her steamy romance with her alien boyfriends. Then kesha started singing "tik tok" while spinning on the floor like zoe from zoom in the zoom intro & then ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball went & started dancing on a sink in the middle of the road along with the other giant tennis balls in torlando tlorida. Ryan weatherbee saw a familiar face come up in the streets & realized it was princess bryan lamp & prince ryan KID & they walked up to ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"cool party" prince ryan KID said to ryan weatherbee.
"oh RYAN KID!! youre such a generious GOOSE!!" princess bryan lamp said to prince ryan KID then he tickled prince ryan KID's chin & then prince ryan KID had a seizure but then princess bryan lamp shoved his entire back hair mane into prince ryan KID's mouth & then prince ryan KID immediately stopped shaking & then they both started dancing on an additional sink in the middle of the road. Then mike mike who likes his goose licked walked up with his goose & looked at quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"hi im mike mike do you wanna lick my goose?" mike mike asked quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"um" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said.
"do it quin...its very nice." ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then quin roseboom the giant tennis ball licked mike mike's goose & mike mike smiles satisfactorily.
"that was nice" mike mike said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then he walked into a portipotti & saw kelli who poops once a week then kelli immediately licked mike mike's goose & then they got married 3 seconds later inside the portipotty & then kelli who poops once a week got pregnant 6 seconds after their marriage & then she gave birth 7 seconds after she got pregnant inside the portipotty & then the baby fell down the portipotty hole & was lost forever so then kelli who poops once a week & mike mike left & went to punta canna & tanned on the beach until they were completely black. Then angelina milkdud popped out of kesha's left nostril & started crying because someone called her a buzzkill so then she took her clothes off & put a towel on her butt & cried & then brighid whos dating the rock showed up with the rock & then she sat on an actual rock & gave life advice to angelina milkdud while spilling coffee on her. Then ryan weatherbee looked at quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"here i got you something" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & then he pulled out a two part necklace that said "i love you" on one part & "i know" on the other & then quin roseboom the giant tennis ball smiled & put his part of the necklace on & kissed ryan weatherbee & then ariana grande showed up & so ryan weatherbee jumped on her & shaved her eyebrows off & took his index finger back & put it back on his hand & now he was finally completely back together & he had found quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & had his beloved bass guitar & he was so happy.
"im finally completely back together & i found you, quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & i have my beloved bass guitar & im so happy" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball as they danced on a sink then miranda cosgrove walked up to ryan weatherbee & said "im pregnant with your child" & then the entire city of torlando tlorida gasped in shock & had strokes and ryan weatherbee couldnt handle this information so he died again.

the end.
ryan bass
  1. did you like my story
    1. yes
      100.00%
    2. no
        0.00%
  2. who was your favorite character?
    1. ryan weatherbee
      25.00%
    2. quin roseboom the giant tennis ball
      25.00%
    3. kelli who poops once a week
        0.00%
    4. raven baxter
        0.00%
    5. majela zeze diamond
      25.00%
    6. helen herb
        0.00%
    7. princess bryan lamp
        0.00%
    8. prince ryan KID
        0.00%
    9. the spanish teenage girl in the wheelchair
        0.00%
    10. soraya montenegro
        0.00%
    11. the nanny that gets her head smashed against the wall
        0.00%
    12. moody's mom
        0.00%
    13. ted cruz
        0.00%
    14. patti mayonnaise the werewolf
        0.00%
    15. the black shoes lady
        0.00%
    16. katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast
        0.00%
    17. adele
        0.00%
    18. randy jackson
        0.00%
    19. ms briggs
        0.00%
    20. mitch depooplo who keeps track of every pretzel he buys at the mall
        0.00%
    21. maggie st francis whos having a kidney stone
        0.00%
    22. jodie foster
        0.00%
    23. ryan treeves the tree branch
        0.00%
    24. johnny zest
        0.00%
    25. the large man with a ponytail named liam
        0.00%
    26. luna wang
        0.00%
    27. doug young
        0.00%
    28. the grim reaper
        0.00%
    29. katie marinara sauce, the giant with the 500 foot long forehead
        0.00%
    30. mike mike, who likes his goose licked
        0.00%
    31. brighid, whos dating the rock
        0.00%
    32. dwayne the rock johnson
      25.00%
    33. the woman who wanted a box
        0.00%
    34. the mermaid princess who said "ham"
        0.00%
    35. angelina milkdud
        0.00%
    36. danielle the insane blue shake weight
        0.00%
    37. ariana grande
        0.00%
    38. JOANNE the crazed blue cucumber slice
        0.00%
    39. queen latifah
        0.00%
    40. lizzie mcguire
        0.00%
    41. animated lizzie mcguire
        0.00%
    42. paulo
        0.00%
    43. charlie puth
        0.00%
    44. taylor swift
        0.00%
    45. selena gomez
        0.00%
    46. clay aiken
        0.00%
    47. kesha
        0.00%
    48. kelli who poops once & week & mike mike who likes his goose licked's baby that falls down the portip
        0.00%
    49. miranda cosgrove
        0.00%

Comments

• Best chapter ever!!  Man I can't get enough of this it's so funny!  Thanks for sharing your creative writing @miloZen
  • @bluemarlin thank you so much i appreciate this more than you can ever imagine i almost gave up on writing but you have filled me with confidence thank you for reading my work thank you so much

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• Sorry!  I went on vacation, and just got back!  I got caught up and I'm sad that it's over!  Thanks for sharing your talent @miloZen!  and can I say I'm so happy he has his guitar back!! WoO
  • @Karylina thank you so much for reading it means so much to me im so grateful i cant even explain it thank you im so hlad you liked it

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION