THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

The giant kylo ren tsum tsum landed in a pile of other tsum tsums & ryan weatherbee looked around & saw that he was back in Torlando Tlorida. Ryan weatherbee also saw quin roseboom the giant tennis ball laying on the tsum tsum brick road in Torlando Tlorida crying. Ryan weatherbee climbed off the giant kylo ren tsum tsum & ran over to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & hugged him. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball hugged ryan weatherbee back.
"Quin! how did you get all the way back to torlando tlorida?" ryan weatherbee asked quin roseboom the giant tennis ball, embracing him.
"i had help from a friend of yours..." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said as he cried then ryan weatherbee felt a hand tap his shoulder. Ryan weatherbee turned around & saw jodie foster standing in front of him.
"hi ryan..." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"jodie foster you found quin roseboom the giant tennis ball?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"yes...me & my alien boyfriends were able to find him after him & ryan treeves vaporized in helsinki. we intervened & brought him home." jodie foster said as she ate warm cantelope.
"thank you jodie foster" ryan weatherbee said to jodie foster then he smiled.
"of course ryan. i mean you gave up your epiglottis for this tennis ball. he obviously means a lot to you. do you want some warm cantelope?" jodie foster asked ryan weatherbee.
"no thanks jodie foster. i have all i need right here." ryan weatherbee said then he smiled at quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & wiped his tears.
"im sorry i thought that tree branch was you ryan" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"hey...dont ever be sorry. youre perfect, quin" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then he leaned in & kissed quin roseboom the giant tennis ball tenderly then jodie foster squealed & pooped her pants.
"you saved me ryan" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said to ryan weatherbee.
"just like you saved me" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"technically i saved him but whatever" jodie foster said but ryan weatherbee ignored her & kissed quin roseboom the giant tennis ball again.
"i think we should celebrate" ryan weatherbee said to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball then clay aiken walked up & humped a tree & said "DID I HEAR THERES A PARTY?!?!?"
"wait" ryan weatherbee said then kesha walked in because the party doesnt start till she walks in & then the party started & clay aiken continued humping his tree & everyone in the streets of torlando tlorida came out to celebrate.
"jodie foster will you come celebrate with us?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"hmmm..." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.

Find out if jodie foster decides to celebrate with ryan weatherbee & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball in the EXCITING ACTION PACKED CONCLUDING CHAPTER FINALE OF THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!