THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Ryan weatherbee looked around taylor swift's apartment & saw that it was filled with heart eyes emojis. Ryan weatherbee could tell that ryan treeves the tree branch had been here. Ryan weatherbee continued to look around & then he found taylor swift with her bare hand on a heat lamp.
"Hi taylor swift im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now hes impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked taylor swift.
"im suing you" taylor swift said to ryan weatherbee then she threw her entire kitchen table at him.
"ow" ryan weatherbee exclaimed.
"I JUST WANT TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THIS NARRATIVE!!!" taylor swift screamed then she threw a window at ryan weatherbee.
"ow" ryan weatherbee exclaimed. Then he saw heart eyes emojis falling from taylor swift's small butt & he realized that taylor swift was actualky ryan treeves the tree branch in disguse.
"it's YOU! youre not taylor swift! youre ryan treeves the tree branch!" ryan weatherbee screamed. Taylor swift grinned sinisterly then she morphed into a tree branch right before ryan weatherbee's eyes.
"Yes it is me. THE ryan treeves. & let me tell you--you will NEVER get quin roseboom the giant tennis ball back! NEVER!!" ryan treeves screamed.
"why?! why are you doing this to me?!" ryan weatherbee asked ryan treeves.
"because i love quin roseboom! more than you ever could! he's MINE!!!" ryan treeves screamed.
"you dont deserve him! youre a tree branch! & you only hurt people with your obsessive love! i may not be much...but i can give quin much more than just heart eyes emojis. i can give him REAL love! love thats invisible to the human eye...but that is much stronger. quin roseboom saved me...& now its time for me to save him from your obsessive tree branch hands!!!" ryan weatherbee screamed. Then ryan weatherbee became enraged & used the power of his neckbeard to grow his neckbeard out & tie ryan treeves the tree branch up. Ryan treeves the tree branch struggled to break free but ryan weatherbee's love for quin roseboom the giant tennis ball was too strong & soon enough, ryan weatherbee's neckbeard snapped ryan treeves the tree branch into tree branch pieces. Ryan treeves the tree branch screamed as he broke into pieces & then ryan weatherbee knocked over taylor swift's heat lamp & set ryan treeves the tree branch's pieces on fire & then soon enough taylor swift's entire apartment was on fire & then ryan weatherbee's pants fell down & then the real taylor swift came into her burning apartment & started crying because she just wanted to be excluded from this narrative but she wasnt excluded yet.
"quin!! quin roseboom!! are you here?! where are you?!" ryan weatherbee shouted in taylor swift's burning apartment. There was no answer. Then selena gomez walked in & tweeted a hashtag & instantly ended world hunger because when she hashtags things she makes a difference. Then ryan weatherbee remembered something...
"THE POWER OF THE TSUMS!!!" ryan weatherbee shouted. Then all of a sudden there was a loud thundering noise & a giant kylo ren tsum tsum arose outside taylor swift's burning apartment window & so ryan weatherbee jumped out the window & landed on the giant kylo ren tsum tsum. Then the giant kylo ren tsum tsum went off into the sky to find quin roseboom the giant tennis ball. When the giant kylo ren tsum tsum landed, ryan weatherbee couldnt believe his eyes.

Find out what ryan weatherbee saw in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!