Art Raffle Winners!

Ok, I thought I'd start a new discussion so I could post the drawings here when they're done! For now the winners!!

-DRUM ROLL-

1st place: Super Princess Rosalina!

2nd place: Emerald Stone!

3rd place: Neon Hearts!

I hope to post the winning drawings as soon as possible! Congratulations! Have a wonderful day!

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Woot first time winning a raffle! Thanks and congrats to everyone else! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • CONGRATS EVERYBODY!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Congratulations to the winners!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Woo !!
    Congrats to everyone else who won as well !
    SDS
  • Congratulations everyone!!
    skylambsignature
  • I'm so sorry I haven't gotten these done! I got a stomach ache when I was working on them last night! My motivation just disappeared when I got it. ._. Today I bought a bit of art supplies and finally finished my drawing of the guy and the snake! So that was nice at least. I'll have to post it later! I'm doing my best to get those done tonight! Hope to post them soon! Sorry again!

-Taco
  • edited August 2016
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina  I finished it! It would have been finished yesterday, but, so close to being finished, I got my tummy ache! I hope its alright the outline is in pencil and not pen, while i was working on it yesterday my pens were out of ink! D: That's why I went to the store today so I just got them and already had colored in a lot of the drawing so it was too late to switch to pen ahh! Hope it looks alright! Congrats on the shiny MewTwo by the way!

image1(5)

@EmeraldStone I had so much fun drawing your character! She's so pretty and she has such a great design! I love her! <3 I hope it's alright that it's a sketch though! I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer! If you'd like me to color it let me know, I'd be happy to! I really do hope you enjoy! (Also sorry her eye isn't the style you have it, I tried that and well... xD)

image2(1)

@NeonHearts  Wow, this was a lot of fun to draw! I really had no idea how it would come out, I usually have trouble drawing Disney princesses! I think this came out well for my usual princess drawings! xD I hope you like it as much as I do! Again, let me know if you'd like me to color it! It won't be any trouble at all! :D

image3

I finished that drawing of Cobra and Cubellios (Scar man and the purple snake! xD) I found most of the colors that I needed and improvised for his skin! (Which is why its a bit darker than I was hopping for, though it is a dark tan of sorts lol) I thought I'd post it here for you all to see!

image1(4)

On my art account on social media, I got two comments today that really
    made my day! It's funny how two short comments from random strangers can
    make you so happy! I love to get positive feedback, whenever I get on
    miss clue and see a notification it makes me so happy! I really feel I
    belong here, and that maybe my art is worth more than I give it credit
    for sometimes! One person told me to keep being awesome. I think I will! :P Thank you everyone here for being there for me! I really do love this place!

-Taco

• Yay thanks Taco for the drawing! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • really cool art  :ar!
  • SQUEEE!! YOUR ARTWORK IS GETTING SOOOO GOOOD!!!! GREAT JOB!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P

• Eeee I love it so much thank you !! If you wanna color it I'd like it but I'm extremely happy with just the sketch too! And it's alright, it took me about 10 minutes to get them right with about 5 different references op en-
    SDS
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina  No problem! :)

@JungleAnimal  Thanks so much!!

@Doodlepufflove Oh my goodness! Thanks so much! I have my old sketch books where I can get them and every now and then I look at the drawings and go "That was my art a few ye.are's ago?!" xD

@EmeraldStone Alright I'll see what I can do! :D I'm so glad you like it!! Ahhh those eyes are very hard. xD I have a picture of Lucy with that style and I couldn't get it either. They're evil but they look good!
  • Congrats to the winners!  Great drawings btw! ^^
    My Life Is Average!
  • OMG @TacoCat You're are is soooo pretty!!  Thank you for sharing!  I LOVE these raffles!
    skylambsignature
  • @Ashstorm Thanks!

@SkyLamb  Thanks! I love to share my art with everyone!

I'M ALIVE EVERYONE
  • Are you still doing Art raffles?!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @MidnightMystery Ahhhh I was hoping to but I got really busy so I'll probably do it once I get home. To be honest, I completely forgot -casual laugh- Right now I'm at Disney for thanksgiving! I believe I go home Saturday and leave again sometime next week so I may put it up when I get home and choose winners after I get back the second time I'm not sure. Hopefully soon though! Sorry to keep everyone waiting! Ahhhh

-Taco