THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Ryan weatherbee looked around in this new dimension and felt that he had been here before. Ryan weatherbee started walking around and realized he was once again in helsinki where everyone was a nun. Ryan weatherbee squinted his eyes because he was ready to fight to get his skin back. Ryan weatherbee pulled the sword out of his chest & picked up a sausage link off the side of the road & replaced his missing index finger with a sausage link & stormed over to the familiar cathedral that worshipped my little pony. Ryan weatherbee was ready to reclaim his skin & so he went to open the cathedral doors but then he looked down & saw that there was a trail of heart eyes emojis leading into the cathedral. Ryan weatherbee gasped & then a munchkin with a beard ran up to him & kicked him in the shin & ryan weatherbee said "ow" then he opened the cathedral doors & saw none other than his precious friend quin roseboom the giant tennis ball! Ryan weatherbee was so overjoyed but then he saw a carbon copy of himself standing next to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"stay away from him!" ryan weatherbee called out, stepping into the cathedral. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & ryan treeves the tree branch turned around quickly & quin roseboom the giant tennis ball gasped.
"quin!! stay away from him!!" ryan weatherbee called out to quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"r-ryan? but..." quin roseboom the giant tennis ball said as he looked at both ryan weatherbee & ryan treeves the tree branch. "how can there be two of you?" quin roseboom the giant tennis ball asked.
"quin! just get away from him! thats not the real ryan weatherbee! IM the real ryan weatherbee!" ryan weatherbee called out.
"quin! don't listen to that guy, IM ryan weatherbee! i told you, i faked my terminal illness & death to be with you!" ryan treeves the tree branch called out.
"dont listen to him hes dangerous hes obsessive hes gonna suffocate you with heart eyes emojis!" ryan weatherbee called out. Quin roseboom the giant tennis ball looked back & forth & was so overwhelmed so he peed his pants & started crying.
"get away from my friend you tree branch! i know your game! & i wont let you have my tennis ball friend!" ryan weatherbee shouted as he approached ryan treeves the tree branch. Ryan weatherbee then became enraged & began to use the power of his neckbeard to tie up ryan treeves the tree branch but then all of a sudden there was a huge flash of light & then the next thing he knew both quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & ryan treeves the tree branch were gone. Then ryan weatherbee heard the cathedral door slam behind him & he turned around & could not believe who was standing in front of him. How could it be? How could ryan weatherbee once again be face to face with this enemy from long long ago?

Find out who was standing in front of ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!