THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Ryan weatherbee looked around the natural sattelite of jupiter S/2003 J 16 & saw that everyone was giant shake weights. Ryan weatherbee walked through a crowd of shaking giant shake weights and saw that they were surrounding a small stage with a familiar face on it. Ryan weatherbee saw angelina milkdud sitting on the stage wearing a romper & eating burger king fries & crying & all of the giant shake weights were applauding. Ryan weatherbee then barged on stage in the middle of her performance.
"Hi angelina milkdud remember me im looking for my friend quin roseboom." ryan weatherbee said to angelina milkdud who was eating burger king fries & crying.
"AM I A BUZZKILL?!" angelina milkdud blurted out.
"idk can you help me find quin roseboom" ryan weatherbee asked angelina milkdud. Angelina milkdud started crying even more in front of the giant shake weight crowd.
"i mean you know me i am NOT a buzzkill everyone who knows me knows im NOT a buzzkill i cant believe he called me a buzzkill i LOVE to party & have fun how could he call me a buzzkill?!" angelina milkdud cried out as she shoved burger king fries into her mouth then the shake weight audience applauded classically. Ryan weatherbee then walked away from angelina milkdud who was obviously experiencing an irrelevant emotional crisis so he walked into a nearby rock formation and was cornered by a blue giant shake weight who was shaking uncontrollably.
"Hi my name is danielle its nice to meet you can we be friends please let me help you i love you so much sweetie please dont hate me can we be twitter sisters i love you so much please respond" danielle the insane blue shake weight said to ryan weatherbee.
"what" ryan weatherbee said to danielle the insane blue shake weight.
"let me know if you need any help i love you so much please teach me how to be popular" danielle the insane blue shake weight said to ryan weatherbee.
"im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now hes impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked danielle the insane blue shake weight.
"omg please let me help you find your friend you are amazing ryan please let me be your sister i just want to help you sweetie i love you so much" danielle the insane blue shake weight said to ryan weatherbee.
"have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked danielle the insane blue shake weight.
"good girl sweetie i miss you how was your day can we please be friends let me know if you need any help finding your friend please respond ryan i love you" danielle the insane blue shake weight said to ryan weatherbee then she exploded so ryan weatherbee left & then he tripped on a moon rock & fell into a canyon & saw a trail of heart eyes emojis. Ryan weatherbee felt that this was a clue so he followed the heart eyes emojis to a nearby moon cave and then he walked in the moon cave and saw ariana grande licking donuts & ariana grande got mad & said she hated the natural sattelite of jupiter S/2003 J 16 & so she stabbed ryan weatherbee with a sword & stole his right index finger & ryan weatherbee fell back against the moon cave wall & then he unknowingly fell through the wall because it was a portal to another dimension & when he realized where he ended up he almost threw up 6 times & passed out 8 times.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!