Wish list

edited September 2016 in General
VFK membership
Alien buddies
Python Tree
Ancient Tiki Waterfall Arch

Comments

• I want a membership too! xD Mine expired back in January! I think I might get another one around Halloween!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • for christmas, people can buy you memberships! :D

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • edited August 2016

• @iMinute Actually thats how I got my last membership! That was so scary when that happened cause I had no idea other people could buy you a membership. o_o
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited August 2016

• edited August 2016
    yea i just got my membership renewed
  • How do you buy someone a membership?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2016

• Having someone buy you a membership can be pretty dangerous, I honestly wouldn't risk it. In order to have someone buy you a membership, they will need your personal account information (username and password). They could potentially steal your items, or even worse, steal your entire account. They'll also have access to your account whenever they want except if you change your password. Also, as said on the Constitution, it is against the rules to give anyone your account info. And if something happens to your account because of reveal of account info, your items will not be given back.

So yes, unless there is a way to give membership without request of account information, please do not let anyone buy you a membership, unless it's your parents of course.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB Actually back at Christmas someone bought me a membership and I think all they did was call VFK to make me a member so I think someone can buy another person a membership without needing personal information. That was actually a pretty scary moment for me cause I actually thought I was being hacked even though I gave no info and such and I didn't ask for a member either.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited August 2016
    I asked staff about this, she said you can buy memberships for other players you just have to email or call the VFK office to do so.

So DO NOT give out account info. It is not needed!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @SaharaHollyglow Yea I think the person who got me the membership called. If someone asked for my account info for a VIP membership I would never give it to them. Not worth a membership I could easily lose my stuff and account from it.
    -Rosalina ♥