THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Ryan weatherbee opened his eyes after vaporizing & realized that he was in a small house in topeka, kansas filled with flowers, sitting on a couch. A woman came down the stairs in sweatpants with coffee & sat next to ryan weatherbee on the couch.
"Hi im brighid did you know im dating the rock?" brighid, who was dating the rock, asked ryan weatherbee.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee no i didnt know you were dating the rock." ryan weatherbee said to brighid, who was dating the rock. Then dwayne the rock johnson came downstairs & said "hi im the rock." Ryan weatherbee looked at brighid, who was dating the rock.
"Hi im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now hes impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked brighid, who was dating the rock.
"Omg your friend was kidnapped? that's terrible!" brighid, who was dating the rock, said as she spilled coffee all over the place. "look im positive youll find your friend, dont ever let anyone tell you you cant do anything, okay? people are gonna tell you that you cant find a job here in topeka, kansas but dont listen to them because its not true. you can definifely find a job here in topeka, kansas. dont ever let anyone tell you that you cant fullfill your dreams, okay? your dreams are your own & you can acheive anything you want." brighid, who was dating the rock, said, spilling coffee on the couch, herself & ryan weatherbee.
"you can do it, okay? you can succeed in the world. dont listen to people who tell you otherwise. you are worth so much. you have so much to offer to the world. and you CAN find a job here in topeka, kansas. look at me, i found a job here in topeka, kansas. everyone told me that i couldn't find a job in topeka, kansas & i did. they'll say that your major is no good either, that you'll never find a job in topeka, kansas because of your major. but you need to follow your dreams. you need to do what you love because if you only work to work, you will never truly be happy. so dont listen to anyone that says you cant find a job here in topeka, kansas because you can do it." brighid, who was dating the rock, said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee was now drenched in brighid's coffee at this point so he decided to leave her house & went to a nearby olive garden and a woman mistook ryan weatherbee as her waitress.
"oh my gosh that kale salad was so good but i cant eat anymore. wheres our waitress?" the woman said then she grabbed ryan weatherbee by his arm. "excuse me? can i get a box?" the woman said then a sick beat dropped & everyone in the olive garden pulled out glowsticks & started raving & twerking on the tables.
"can i get a container for my ranch so i can put it in my box? thank you!" the woman who wanted a box said. Then 6 dump trucks crashed through the olive garden & rammed everyone down & ryan weatherbee got stuck to the wheel of a truck & got dragged all the way to utah where he flew off the tire & landed by a lake & then a mermaid princess emerged from the lake & said "ham" & then ryan weatherbee was transported to the natural satellite of jupiter S/2003 J 16 & he couldn't believe what he saw.

Find out what ryan weatherbee saw in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!