FAMILY ROLE-PLAY

edited August 2016 in General
I was at the contest room when I heard Pinky and VampireBoy talking about role-play! So I thought why not do a family role-play!! I think this will be very fun! Comment down below who you want to be! I will start, by being, the cool, fashionable, and very smart ( young ) Aunt who lets you do whatever you want :P Now we need someone to be the mom, 1 cousin maybe don't wanna feel THAT old LOL And other things, you can think of! START NOW WOOHOO ASK QUESTIONS/BE PART OF THIS BY COMMENTING YOUR ROLE! 

AUNT - SPORTYCHIC -  NAME: Lucy Revere, AGE: 21 Super Cool, Graduated college a year ago, Sister is Grace Revere, Has 1 neice, Long black hair, Boyfriend is Gavin Alderson ( oh yess I did ) :x Fashionable, wrote a series, and owns a fashion industry :P  

MOM - @PinkyB  - NAME : Grace Revere, Has blue eyes that are the color of the sea, Light and peachy skin color, her hair is caramal brown and very wavy, kind,  Kind, caring, protective over her family, never afraid to do what's right, and LOVES nature. She is a Zoologist

DAUGHTER - @SKYLAMB NAME: ( not decided yet ) AGE: 13,  She loves her stuffed ducky that she's had since she was 5 and she always keep it close by but seldom let people see it.  Her favorite hair style will be a braid that comes around the side. She try's to be polite, and love ice cream. She loves to  twirl the end of her braid when she's thinking!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• Hmm, Can I be a niece to you sporty?  You sound like the perfect aunt!  :P
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb SURE!! All we need to do is find a mom, siblings, and that kind of stuff LOL

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SkyLamb what's your age in this role-play, personality, and other things to put on like on a short description?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hmm... Pinky might make a good mom, we could ask her!

Oh yoohoo @PinkyB want to be the mom?
    skylambsignature
  • Hmm, Well let's see.

I'm around 13, I love my stuffed ducky that I've had since I was 5 and I always keep it close by but seldom let people see it.  
    My favorite hair style will be a braid that comes around the side. I try to be polite, and love ice cream.  hmm I need a habbit I think... maybe I twirl the end of my braid when I'm thinking!

Does that sound okay?
    skylambsignature
  • Ooh, this sounds fun! :Do And sure, I could be the mom if you want me to.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Sorry I hadn't responded sooner, @SkyLamb I was working on... My Life As Lucy, which I will post in a few. Anywho. That is perfect! I will put it up ASAP!

YAY! Great @PinkyB I will post you on discussion ASAP for your role, now can u give me a short description about yourself?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic

Name: Grace Revere

Eye color: As blue as the sea

Skin color: Light and peachy, pretty much the same as my skin on VFK.

Hair color and style: Caramel brown, and is also very wavy.

Personality: Kind, caring, protective over her family, never afraid to do what's right, and LOVES nature.

Career: Zoologist. (Because that's what I'm going to be when I grow up!)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Hm I think I'll join the role play too! Not sure what I want to be yet could I have time to think about it? I think I want to be a niece like @SkyLamb too though but not sure!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I want to be the little sister!! 

Name:  Suzy Revere

I have blonde hair

Blue eyes

I LOVE the color yellow!!  

I love my mom, my sisters, my aunt and all my family!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I've been thinking and maybe could I be a cousin? I'm not entirely sure if I want to be that though but I'll think about it!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Ok @Super_Princess_Rosalina If you do decide I will make Gavin my Husband instead Lol But think about it, no rush :) I will also add you @Doodlepufflove

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • lol this is cool  :ar!
  • May I join? It's sounds really quite fun. Name will be Jennifer Revere (I'll be whatever is I get chosen to be, I won't be super picky. :D)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Oh Also Jennifer is very specific about grammar and parts of speech. She is a language arts teacher, and is always happy, and never gets angry. She likes to play the piano and her favorite color is Gold! She loves her friends and family and is always wanting to spend time with them. Jennifer is not the bravest person you'll ever meet, and she is not very athletic and is more of an indoors type. 
    Eye color: Blue
    Hair color: Blonde
    She loves looking stylish and always has her nails painted and perfectly polished. :D That's all I can think of for now. 
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • OMG! Cool idea Sporty :D I would also like to join but I have no idea who I would want to be, any suggestions? :P
  • Hmm, Sporty when are you starting the role play?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect