THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Ryan weatherbee woke up & realized he was on a giant woman's 500 foot long forehead.
"Hi im katie marinara sauce youre on my forehead" the giant woman called out.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now hes impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked katie marinara sauce, the giant with the 500 foot long forehead.
"i think i mightve eaten a tennis ball accidentally!" katie marinara sauce said to ryan weatherbee.
"you ate him?!" ryan weatherbee asked then he started crying.
"whoops hold on my lunch is here" katie marinara sauce, the giant with the 500 foot long forehead said to ryan weatherbee then a semi truck parked on her forhead & 46 baskets of texas roadhouse rolls were placed on her forehead and she started eating all the texas roadhouse rolls while "true colors" played in the background. Ryan weatherbee continued crying & then katie marinara sauce, the giant with the 500 foot long forehead mistook him for a texas roadhouse roll & ate him & then ryan weatherbee plummited down an endless pit of darkness. Then ryan weatherbee landed in the amazon jungle & a jungle native came up to him with a goose on a leesh & introduced himself.
"Hi im mike mike do you want to lick my goose?" mike mike asked ryan weatherbee.
"what" ryan weatherbee said to mike mike.
"lick my goose i love when people lick my goose" mike mike said to ryan weatherbee.
"ok" ryan weatherbee said to mike mike then he licked his goose & mike mike smiled with satisfaction.
"that was nice what are you doing in the amazon jungle who are you?" mike mike asked ryan weatherbee.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now hes impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked mike mike, who liked his goose licked.
"i thought i saw a giant tennis ball go that way" mike mike, who liked his goose licked, said to ryan weatherbee, pointing at a jungle path.
"thanks bye" ryan weatherbee said then he licked mike mike's goose again & looked at mike mike steamily & licked his lips then he went down the jungle path.
"but WAIT! beware of the jungle cats who shoot lasers out of their eyes!" mike mike, who liked his goose licked, called out to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee then treked through the jungle & then a bunch of cats popped up & started shooting lasers out of their eyes & then ryan weatherbee was shot with a laser & vaporized & when ryan weatherbee realized where he ended up after being vaporized he almost died again.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!