THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Ryan weatherbee crashed through a house roof and landed on the floor after plumiting from space. When he got on his feet, ryan weatherbee realized he was in the sims 4 in a small house filled with large men with ponytails. A handsome older man with gray hair walked up to ryan weatherbee & introduced himself.
"Hi im johnny zest welcome to our home these are my 8 roommates theyre all brothers & theyre very large because their mother was pregnant so much & ate a ton of food." johnny zest said to ryan weatherbee gesturing to the 8 large men with ponytails.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now he looks like me & is impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked johnny zest.
"Your mother is a llama!" johnny zest said to ryan weatherbee then johnny zest went to the bathroom to pee & then he made mac & cheese in the kitchen. Ryan weatherbee walked away & spoke to one of the large men with ponytails named liam.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now he looks like me & is impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked the large man with a ponytail named liam.
"Did i ask?" the large man with the ponytail named liam said to ryan weatherbee then he peed his pants & died of embarrassment. Then ryan weatherbee walked away & then all of the other large men with ponytails burst into flames so ryan weatherbee walked out of the house & then a pregnant woman ran by & then boarded a rocket ship & flew into space. Then ryan weatherbee ran into a saggy elderly woman named luna wang and she introduced herself to him.
"Hi im luna wang im saggy and im proud" luna wang said to ryan weatherbee then she kicked over a garbage can & it sprouted a garbage plant.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now he looks like me & is impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee asked luna wang. Then luna wang complimented ryan weatherbee's appearance & embraced him so then ryan weatherbee walked away and walked inside a nearby house where the toilet was overflowing & there was leftover rotting food all over the house. Then he went in the backyard where a clueless guy named doug young was drowning in a pool that had no ladder.
"hi im doug young im drowning in a pool please help." doug young said to ryan weatherbee but then he died & the grim reaper came and went over to ryan weatherbee and then ryan weatherbee introduced himself to the grim reaper.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball he was kidnapped by a tree branch named ryan treeves but hes not a tree branch right now he looks like me & is impersonating me have you seen them?" ryan weatherbee said to the grim reaper. Then the grim reaper held out his skeleton hand & led ryan weatherbee into a bright light & then he was immediately transported to yakima washington & then a toilet fell on ryan weatherbee & then he blacked out.

Find out what happens to ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!

Comments

• ROFL your endings are so hilarious! 
  • @Karylina thank you so much i always try to add humor i love humor laughter is the best medicine thank you so much for reading it means the world to me

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION