THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

"Yes that is you. do you want a hot pocket?" jodie foster asked ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee was beyond astonished at the image on the TV screen. There was somehow another ryan weatherbee who was with quin roseboom the giant tennis ball.
"how is this possible? how is there another me?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster, puzzled.
"youre in luck, ryan. i have the answers you're looking for." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"really? you do?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"yes, but they come at a price." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"what do you want jodie foster?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"i want your epiglottis." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"why do you want my epiglottis?" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"come..." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee, gesturing him to a new room in the mothership. Ryan weatherbee followed jodie foster into the new room & saw that they were in a galactic style burger king with aliens all around eating burgers, french fries, & drinking cokes all while live broadcasting themselves eating on younow.
"This is our fuel source...me & all of my alien boyfriends get our nutrients from this galactic burger king. But the secret ingredient is something special. Lean in closer, ryan, i will tell you the secret formula." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee leaned in closer to jodie foster.
"The secret ingredient...is human epiglottis." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee gasped & then fell down, stood up, & then fell down again.
"Your epiglottis will fuel me & my alien boyfriends for many years to come. And in exchange, you will get the information i possess about your tennis ball friend. so what do you say ryan? will you give me your epiglottis?" jodie foster asked ryan weatherbee, leaning in closer & closer until her nose was touching his & she was breathing heavily. Ryan weatherbee didn't know what to do. Ryan weatherbee liked his epiglottis. But was quin roseboom the giant tennis ball more important than his epiglottis?

Find out if ryan weatherbee gives jodie foster his epiglottis in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!