Events from Today

edited August 2016 in General

Hey! So far I've been able to update at least once. Cool right? My dad forgot to go to the computer place so.....it might be a while. A week at most (because he forgets a lot). But whatever. Today in 8th hour, one of the many classes I have with my "enemy" or whatever it is, it was kind of awkward.

So whenever I say the word "positive" my best friend always goes "Oh! You're pregnant?" as a joke. Well somebody, namely the "Enemy" goes "What!? You're pregnant?" And since I was in a good mood I actually turned around and said "no, she's just being an idiot." Here's what confused me. He looked at me and went "Oh. Cause if you were pregnant I would flip." Okay....so my response? I said this: "Since when do you care what happens to me and what doesn't?"  It took them a second to respond before they said "Oh, cause you're too young."

Right. So shaking off the thoughts I just picked up my pre-test and started working on it. I was the first to finish cause everyone else was being mean to the substitute *shrugs*

Anyway then the guy speaks up again. "You're smart." I told him I wasn't, because I'm not. Like I'm not stupid, no, but I'm no "straight A student". This is the weirdest part okay. My best friend was actually paying attention at this point. "Who's your boyfriend." I don't have one. That's exactly what I said. Then he goes "Why?"   Why? Of all the questions to follow that he goes "Why?"  It's the same reason he has a girlfriend ( I think. I don't know. They're always breaking up XD like all the other couples in our grade) So I rolled my eyes (a common thing that I do) and explain "Because I don't want one. Don't need one. I'm perfectly fine."

Like dude. This is exactly why he annoys me. First of all, in sixth grade he was a bully. That's mainly where my hatred came from. And in seventh he was annoying, arrogant, bullied MY FRIEND, and was just being....the kind of annoying you want to beat out of someone. Literally. And now this year, only three days passed so idk but I don't like him. At all. Unlike the opinions of other girls in the grade *another eye roll necessary* and whenever you're doing something he asks questions. "Why are you doing your school work? Why are you reading that book. You haven't finished that yet? Why are you not done, I finished that a while ago. Why didn't you get an A? I got an A."

Does he not understand how much strength it takes to get through the day. Like he should appreciate the fact that I'm trying to stop myself from killing him with my scissors. Smh

-

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments