70.00%
    2. no
      10.00%
    3. squash
      20.00%

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• hmm I like sports books (football, baseball, soccer, etc) I also like anything in teen-fiction/fiction areas. I don't have a specific favorite.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Is it weird I was about to post a what your reading discussion :)) GMTA I LOVE LOVE LOVE ROMANTIC BOOKS. Like they are so sweet. Even though I can't relate to like any of them, I like to think I do, But right now I am reading Dark Life, such a great book totally reccomend it ( though books tend to make me angry by their ending)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic thats so funny! lol i must be reading your mind.

ive never heard of dark life but it sounds intriguing so i think i'll look it up!

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass

• @SportyChic   So do I but it's kind of a secret. Nobody is supposed to know that so as long as it doesn't leave miss clue I'm good XD. Everyone thinks I'm this heartless person who hates the idea of even having friends. Lol
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • does anyone like twilight? i was obsessed with twilight when those books came out i read them all

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• I like action books it seems. xD I would recommend The Warriors (The cat books) to the miss clue board! And I need to finish Crystal mermaids ahh
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540