THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Ryan weatherbee landed in a small unfamiliar room that was unfamilar and looked around and saw a distressed elderly woman lying in the fetal position on the floor twitching uncontrollably. Ryan weatherbee approached the twitching elderly woman & poked her 6 times.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him" ryan weatherbee asked the twitching eldely woman.
"it's nothing, it's stupid! you know those black shoes?" the twitching elderly woman asked ryan weatherbee.
"what" ryan weatherbee asked the twitching elderly woman.
"I TOLD YOU IT WAS STUPID! i bought this black dress to go with those shoes, which i forgot to pack! i have 6 other pairs of shoes, 2 of which are running shoes in case youre up for a little game later. and now im doubly screwed because i have two black dresses & no black shoes! i know what you're thinking - who cares what color shoes she's wearing? but believe me! WOMEN. NOTICE." the elderly twitching woman said to ryan weatherbee. Then the elderly woman ate 14 black shoes & then all of her body parts fell apart & started floating around the room & a woman popped out of her floating arm & said "time heals all wounds" & then clapped & then an elderly man popped out of her floating leg & said "HE'S A BUM!" & then katie patterson the state of virginia enthusiast popped out of her floating head & said "i have 15 chicken breasts" & then she stuck her finger up & shouted "DING" & then all of the floating body parts disintegrated & then black shoes started pouring from the sky & suddenly ryan weatherbee was drowning in a sea of varous black shoes. Ryan weatherbee couldn't stay afloat in the sea of black shoes & so he literally drowned but then adele appeared & said "hello" & then immediately the entire sea of black shoes disappeared & ryan weatherbee fell on a peep covered trampoline & started rolling in the peeps. Then randy jackson showed up with ms. briggs from icarly who was carrying a bagpipe & then ryan weatherbee insulted her bagpipe because it was ugly so randy jackson ate him & then when ryan weatherbee woke up he was back in the castle dungeon staring at a cell with the black shoes lady & randy jackson behind the bars. Ryan weatherbee then decided to leave & get a pretzel at the mall & a guy named mitch depooplo walked up to him & said "i keep track of every pretzel i buy at the mall" & then ryan weatherbee had a stroke & fell down & blacked out.

Find out what happened to ryan weatherbee in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!