Apologies (Important-ish?) Update

edited August 2016 in General

I  was going to write about the scrimmage and the game (for my grade, not my brother) that I went to but things happened. Right after I responded to the comments I went to my room to do something. I started having an allergic reaction to an unknown source. This is the second time it happened too.

The first time was 3 months ago. Again to an unknown source.

SO not only do I already have doctors for my ADHD and headaches, I have one to figure out what I'm allergic to.

Also, I have to take a diabetic test (where you drink this liquid and see how your body reacts) and I'll see if I pass or fail it soon.

So I have four different doctor appointments to go to from now until October. (possibly more)

GOOD KNEWS: We DO have a computer place in town. We're taking it in on Monday to see if it can be repaired.

ALSO!!! (UPDATE) I might have to have another eye surgery. Yay me. Not. SMH.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• WOOT!  I hope your computer gets fixed soon!  GL with your doctor appointments!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @MidnightMystery  Thank you!
  • aww i hope you don't test positive for your diabetic test, my friend is diabetic and they really hate it :(

doctor apppointments are so annoying hang in there hugs hugs
    i hope the computer place finds out whats wrong with your computer and fixes it, there's nothing more irritating than having your computer broken

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • @HalloweenKitty  I hope I'm not positive either. My dad and my grandpa (my mom's dad) have it. Also my dad's dad (other grandpa) has it too.

And yeah, but I've had them practically all my life due to ADHD. These are just different ones I guess. Idk.

Broken things in general are irritating. Thanks though.

See you!

• ARG that must really be frustrating.  My mom thought I would have to go to a doctor's appointment because of my foot, but I ended up not needing to go because it got better.

Great news about your computer!
    My Life Is Average!
  • @Ashstorm   thanks! And it is. Trust me.

Did I mention I might have to have another eye surgery? (fyi if there are mistakes I'm sorry. My left eye is still swelled)

• frogiepower said:

@Ashstorm   thanks! And it is. Trust me.

Did I mention I might have to have another eye surgery? (fyi if there are mistakes I'm sorry. My left eye is still swelled)

Oh man another eye surgery?  I'm so sorry   HUGS
    When did you have your first eye surgery??
    My Life Is Average!
  • edited August 2016
    @frogiepower thank you thank you thank you for the updates!! whenever you stop posting your updates i always get sooo worried about you!!
    i hope everything goes well for your appointments :) and YAY for your computer!!!!

• @Ashstorm  three years ago. In fifth grade. My lazy eye was fixed but now it's coming back.
  • @Doodlepufflove  Aw thanks. And no problem. I enjoy updating on here. I can talk about things here that I can't really talk about to anyone.
  • frogiepower said:

@Ashstorm  three years ago. In fifth grade. My lazy eye was fixed but now it's coming back.

awe man that's awful, is it the same eye that's causing you trouble now?
    My Life Is Average!
  • @Ashstorm  Yeah, it sucks lol