THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Ryan weatherbee landed in a dark room with one single light on. A figure began to approach ryan weatherbee and he got scared. All of a sudden the figure's face was revealed by the light & ryan weatherbee saw that he was face to face with ted cruz.
"Hi im ted cruz im the zodiac killer hehe" ted cruz said to ryan weatherbee. Ted cruz then pulled out a tiny pink power drill with hello kitty stickers on it and laughed.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him?" ryan weatherbee asked ted cruz.
"oh a giant tennis ball? yes yes i recall encountering a giant tennis ball. is THIS the tennis ball youre looking for?!" ted cruz asked & then held up a giant tennis ball corpse. Ryan weatherbee screamed in horror & then took the giant tennis ball corpse into his arms & started crying while ted cruz laughed maniacally but then ryan weatherbee realized that 2016 was the year of realizing things so he realized that the giant tennis ball corpse was not quin roseboom's but simon viscoh, the lead singer of Mojo Tennis Ball's corpse.
"oh this isnt quin roseboom this is simon viscoh i dont care" ryan weatherbee said then he dropped the giant tennis ball corpse & then ted cruz melted into a werewolf & growled at ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee recognized that growl & realized that this ted cruz imposter/werewolf was really patti mayonnaise the werewolf, who had previously eaten his face.
"patti mayonnaise!" ryan weatherbee shouted. Patti mayonnaise the werewolf growled loudly.
"give me my face back!" ryan weatherbee shouted.
"ok" patti mayonnaise the werewolf said and then she coughed up ryan weatherbee's face & ryan weatherbee put his face back on.
"thanks" ryan weatherbee said to patti mayonnaise then he ascended into the sky & appeared back in the castle tower dungeon staring at ted cruz behind the bars that once held a portal to a new dimension. Ryan weatherbee, now reunited with his face was more determined than ever to find quin roseboom the giant tennis ball & so he jumped into the last dungeon cell portal & couldnt believe where he ended up.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!