THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Ryan weatherbee looked around the dungeon and saw that each cell was a portal to another dimension. Ryan weatherbee walked carefully through the dungeon corridor, trying not to fall into another dimension. Ryan weatherbee inspected each portal carefully and could hear sounds when he held his ear up to the portal. After examining 3 portals, ryan weatherbee examined the next portal and heard a familiar voice. Ryan weatherbee knew exactly who's voice it was. Ryan weatherbee knew that voice was quin roseboom the giant tennis ball's! Ryan weatherbee immediately jumped into that portal and was immediately transported into a small bedroom and fell ontop of a teenage girl sitting in a wheelchair.
"Ow!" the girl in the wheelchair screamed. Ryan weatherbee got off her and then said "Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him?" ryan weatherbee asked the girl in the wheelchair. The girl in the wheelchair then muttered something in spanish, which ryan weatherbee was not fluent in, so he didnt know what she said. Then all of a sudden a crazed woman named soraya montenegro burst in the room and gasped dramatically & screamed "WHY ARE YOU KISSING THE DISABLED?!" in spanish. Then soraya montenegro ran over to ryan weatherbee and punched him in the face in spanish and then she knocked the girl in the wheelchair over in spanish and then the nanny came in and soraya hit the nanny's head against the wall until she passed out in spanish & then she punched ryan weatherbee again in spanish & screamed violently in spanish & then picked up scissors & stabbed ryan weatherbee in the arm in spanish & he started bleeding & a bunch of other people entered the room & did absolutely nothing to help any of the injured people & then soraya montenegro was shot by someone & she fell out a window in spanish & disappeared in spanish & then ryan weatherbee bled out on the floor & lost consciousness & still nobody helped him. Ryan weatherbee awoke in a hot air balloon with moody's mom from moody's point.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee did you nurse me back to health?" ryan weatherbee asked moody's mom.
"Yes i did ive been stuck in this hot air balloon for 5 years with no one else i have no idea where my daughter moody is can you help me find her?" moody's mom asked ryan weatherbee.
"i really dont have time bye" ryan weatherbee said & then he jumped out of the hot air balloon as moody's mom screamed "MOODY!!!!" Ryan weatherbee then landed back in the castle dungeon he started in & saw that he could no longer go in the dungeon cell dimension he was just in. Now all he saw was wicked soraaya montenegro behind the bars staring at him in spanish with scissors in her hands. Ryan weatherbee then decided to try searching for quin roseboom the giant tennis ball in another dungeon cell dimension and jumped in another one & couldn't believe where he ended up.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!

Comments

• Thank you for posting Chapter 4! WOOT

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy thank you so much for reading i cant explain how much it means to me

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION