THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

"Help! help me!" a voice cried from the majestic castle tower. Ryan weatherbee looked up at the castle tower window and saw a hairy man in a dress calling for help.
"Hi im ryan-" ryan weatherbee shouted up to the hairy man in the dress but the hairy man in the dress cut him off.
"RYAN! my prince! my prince is finally here!" the hairy man in the dress shouted. The hairy man in the dress then pulled out his mane of back hair & dropped it down to ryan weatherbee.
"Climb up my back hair, my prince!" the hairy man in the dress shouted. Ryan weatherbee felt awkward but climbed up the hairy man in the dress's back hair anyway & climbed through the tower window.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him" ryan weatherbee asked the hairy man in the dress. The hairy man in the dress then gasped dramatically and covered himself with a shawl.
"ryan WEATHERBEE?! youre not my prince! ryan KID is my prince! how DARE you climb up my back hair!" the hairy man in the dress shouted.
"im sorry im just looking for my friend who are you" ryan weatherbee said to the hairy man in the dress.
"I AM PRINCESS BRYAN LAMP THANK YOU VERY MUCH" princess bryan lamp shouted to ryan weatherbee. Princess bryan lamp then slapped ryan weatherbee. Then the two of them heard a man shouting outside the tower window and looked down & saw a knight in shining armor standing at the tower base.
"ryan KID!! my prince!" princess bryan lamp shouted with delight & then he threw his back hair down to ryan KID & ryan KID climbed up his back hair into the tower. Princess bryan lamp then hugged his prince ryan KID.
"Whos this?" ryan KID asked pointing at ryan weatherbee.
"hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him?" ryan weatherbee asked ryan KID.
"oh yeah i saw a giant tennis ball in the castle dungeon" ryan KID said to ryan weatherbee.
"ok thanks" ryan weatherbee said and then he left the tower room while princess bryan lamp & prince ryan KID snuggled. Ryan weatherbee ran down into the dungeon and couldnt believe what he saw.

Find out what ryan weatherbee saw in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!