Art Update

Hiya everyone! It's been a little while! :o Alright so to the updates!

I plan to start selling my art! I will keep doing free requests on here don't worry! I just plan on getting a website so I can sell pieces I've already drawn out. I'll probably do commissions too. (They're like requests you just get paid for them lol) Right now I'm working on some Disney art to put up there. I still haven't thought of a name for the site or anything about it. I just decided I want to make one. I'm taking requests on here right now so if you have some let me know! I just might take a while to get to them since I'm working on all that. 

School is starting on Tuesday! I am home schooled so I can get on whenever I like still, I just have to do homework along with everything else so that might be what makes requests slower. I shouldn't be in too hard of classes for the fall semester but in the spring I plan on taking some not necessarily harder classes but upper grade ones. I should still be active though!

I have decided to have a few different styles for art requests! You can choose pen and paper style or digital. I will have both colored and black and white options for both styles! Digital is easier for me to color on and pen-paper is easier for a black and white style. I do plan on more raffles in the future! Just keep an eye out! :D

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Keep being awesome Sleuths!

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Totally awesome news! This sounds so exciting! Have you worked out how they are going to pay you on your site?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Woot Good luck Taco!!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Wow how amazing!  I hope people buy!  If you can't think of a site you can always go with etsy!
    skylambsignature
  • edited August 2016
    I wish you the vest best of luck Taco!!  My friend paints and they swears by Bob Ross so I thought I would share a few of his videos!

Bob Ross Videos:

He painted in the 70s and 80s
    ColourzRNice2
  • Also he is really calming lol
    ColourzRNice2
  • @iStella Thank you! Ahh no I haven't. I just thought of it yesterday so I need to work out the details! xD

@SaharaHollyglow Thanks! :D

@SkyLamb Thanks so much! I hope so too! I plan on making an account on there too, but I haven't gotten that far either! D:
  • @ColourzRnice Really? I'll have to check him out! :o Thank you so much!
  • No problem @TacoCat If you like him there are a ton of videos you can find on youtube!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OOOOooooo I hope you can make it work taco!!  It would be SO KEWL!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @ColourzRnice Cool! Thanks again! :D

@NeonHearts Thanks so much! :)
  • this is so rad.. dad.  xD

seriously though, best of luck with the art selling!! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper Thanks xD 

I'll try not to run into any YETIS :u
  • TacoCat said:

I'll try not to run into any YETIS :u
    hmm.. well, you made it out alive from your last run in with the yeti so.. xD
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Just an artist who loves anime and video games!