THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 1

hey everyone! im so glad to be continuing ryan weatherbee's story with my new story about his return! last we saw ryan, queen latifah had given him a terminal illness & he died instantly. in the preface of my new story, he had resurrected from the dead during a tropical storm that masked the disappearance of quin roseboom the giant tennis ball in torlando tlorida. and so now we are officially diving into the first chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!! i hope you enjoy it!

CHAPTER 1

"Hi im ryan weatherbee i just resurrected im here to reclaim my face my skin & my favorite giant tennis ball quin roseboom" Ryan weatherbee called out as he stepped out of his grave. Onlookers in Torlando Tlorida gasped in awe and then every single person passed out immediately. Ryan weatherbee wandered the seemingly lonely streets of Torlando Tlorida looking for quin roseboom the giant tennis ball and calling out his name but ryan weatherbee could not find him. Ryan weatherbee then cried and then stepped in poop on the street. He looked down at the odd shaped feces and then kelli who poops once a week, who was now completely black from tanning in punta cana, walked up to him and said "back surgery."
"hi is this your poop?" Ryan weatherbee asked kelli who poops once a week.
"no" kelli who poops once a week said to ryan weatherbee then she ate a hot dog & screamed bloody murder & vaporized into thin air. Ryan weatherbee then examined the feces closer and saw that it was chock full of heart eyes emojis and then ryan weatherbee was confused. He noticed a familiar scent though and he took a wiff of the pile of poop on the ground & he could smell his favorite giant tennis ball quin roseboom.
"quin roseboom" ryan weatherbee exclaimed then raven baxter walked up to him & had a vision & said "your friend is in danger" and then walked awat. Ryan weatherbee was now insanely afraid & knew that he needed to save quin rosebook the giant tennis ball because quin rosboom the giant tennis ball had saved him before he died & then resurrected.
"Don't worry quin roseboom i will find you & save you" ryan weatherbee shouted. Ryan weatherbee then grabbed his beloved bass guitar & started making his trek theough the swamplands of Torlando Tlorida and then out of the blue an italian chandelier swung from a tree & knocked ryan weatherbee into a small pond & when ryan weatherbee saw where the pond led to he almost vomited, passed out & died again because he was so surprised.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!

Comments

• i love this story. Im so excited to see what happens next! i like that ryan had his beloved bass guitar with him @milo
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • One of my favorite things about the forms are the stories!! <3  Keep them up!! WOOT!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • thank you guys so much it means the entire world to me i cant express how grateful i am for your support

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION