My Life As Lucy Season .:2:. Part 1

As me and Gavin walked, talking, and eating I decided, maybe it was his mistake. Maybe this is the part in his life where he changes? I hope it is, because it it's not i'm making a horrible mistake.

" OMG SPILL " I said to Emma who apparently said she and Jack had made up and are good. But APPARENTLY there's a new girl. AND APPARENTLY she was Gavin's girlfriend until she moved away LIKE NO! I was so sad knowing Gavin and her had history together, but wait.... me and gavin have history together :Da But maybe they were really close!? I was so crushed when I talked to Jack and he said that Gavin LOVED HER! This can't be happening! NO WAY! I was so confused and tired I went to sleep. I promised to myself next morning, I will confront Gavin and just ask about her. Maybe he will say he's over her or something. I hope.

As I walked into school I headed toward Emma. She told me everything that Jack said to her. Honestly I wanted to see Gavin. That's until I saw a Beautiful redheaded girl, who was dressed HEAD TO BOTTOM In American Eagle Clothes. She was stunning with curly eyelashes, but so much makeup. I didn't see her as a threat until Emma said " That's Amanda. Gavin's Ex " then my world had just turned upside down. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was short! But it was very drmaatic wasn't it ;) Until next time xoxox 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• WOOOOOOOOOO
    skylambsignature
  • :OOOOOOoooooooo That doesn't matter though because he's with you now, and Gavin would Never be fickle!! :Do

THANKS SPORTY!! THIS WAS WONDERFUL!!! 
    skylambsignature
  • Oh the Drama....Poor Lucy I wonder if she'll ever catch a break where love is concerned, but then again, do we ever ourselves?
    ColourzRNice2
  • Sporty is a MASTER when it comes to leaving you hanging and wanting MORE!!
    :-bd
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Sporty is a MASTER when it comes to leaving you hanging and wanting MORE!!
    :-bd

Awe  :\"> That's so sweet thanks stella, means so much :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • forgot to say; GO VOTE SPORTYCHIC FOR MISS CLUE CHOICE AWARDS, FOR BEST WRITER OR FANATIC WOOT :D LOVE YA MY LIFE AS LUCY FANS <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :OOoo I already voted but we got your winning best writer :Do
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Posting to bring higher :D dont forget, MISS CLUE CHOICE AWARDS TONIGHT! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Posting to bring higher..

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • You do the perfect mix of bitter and sweet Sporty!  I really appreciate your stories!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Glad you guys all love it! Maybe I will have Lucy's Summer be in the School Year, and Her school year be in summer, to remind you of both ;)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4