Blog.... (What number are we?)

Today I hung out with two of my close friends.. Not my best friends, no, although I did run into one of them at walmart. We basically sat around watching youtube and reading on our phones. M (since i cant use her name) and I, we read wattpad and quotev while K, she watched a bunch of vines and danger dolan on youtube. Amazing.  
      I had a lot of fun although the walk over there was long and exhausting since every bit of exercise gives me headaches. Heck I got a headache thinking about it. (Jk, it was already there :D
      My wrist is hurting because it's constantly popping, ouch, but apparently its...normal? I don't know. But whatever. Not important.

I told my parents about my computer and they argued with me about it, claiming that it was fine. Sure. So if my computer breaks, I lose everything. Awesome. 

SCHOOL STARTS IN SEVEN DAYS 

Ew. School. i dont wanna go. This is my last year of junior high.

We do have new kids though, maybe they'll be better. Who knows. Its annoying though cause there's kids crushing on me so they're always staring and i want NOTHING to do with them. It's creepy.

Anyway.. See you soon! Maybe I'll post a Would You Rather or This or That later.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"