Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 13

Okay Life of a Middle School Kid is FINALLY back! Its been like 2 months since the last part! Here it is!

I cannot believe I got asked by Drake!! I totally thought that I wasn't going to have a date to the dance and not end up going! But it looks like I will be! Its only a few more days until the dance! School is almost out! Tomorrow is the art competition and I have my painting ready! I went to bed but I was way too excited to sleep! Just like at Christmas!

-Next day later-

Its now morning and I get woken up as usual and I head to school. In the announcements the art competition is mentioned and I realized... I FORGOT MY PAINTING AT HOME! I was so upset! I needed to call my mom fast so I asked Mrs Woods if I could go to the office and she said yes so I rushed there and asked to use the phone to call my mom. After that she got the painting and is on her way so I have to wait until she comes. After waiting she comes and gives me the painting. "Thank you mom!" I said "Your welcome. Good luck sweetie!" she says back. I went upstairs and put the painting in my locker! I so can't wait until lunch! That's when the competition is! Its time for revenge on the person I lost against last year! Once snack time was over it was only one block until lunch! And lucky for me its a fun block! Its woodwork! I love woodwork I'm working on a nice project right now! So I get to the class and go into the room. The teacher comes to me and says my project got lost! Are you serious? Did I have to hear this on a really good day? I can't let it ruin my day though. But then someone else in the class finds it so my day is back to good! Good to know someone didn't steal it. After class the lunch bell goes. After eating the competition is going to start! I go upstairs and eat with excitement and talk to Alice about the competition and other things! "Are you excited for the dance in a few days?" Alice says. "Yes I am! I'm excited since I'm going with Drake!" I said. "And after the dance school will be over for the year!" "Yes it will!" I said and then ring goes the bell and I grab my painting and head to the art room! "Good luck!" Alice says! "Thanks! I'm going to need it!" I said. I made it to the art room and a bunch of people are there and there are paintings on the table. We can look at the other paintings while the judges are judging. After a bit the judges looked at the paintings and the host says that we can look at others now. I looked at some and some were actually pretty good. One is a fairy talking to a little butterfly! Its so pretty! Another one was two characters from a movie called "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" Yes it is a character from a movie but actually they changed that rule of not being able to draw a character and it is allowed now! I so wish I knew sooner so I could of done a painting like that but at least I got a good one right now! Another one I saw was a misty grey horse! It looks so cute and pretty! And one last good one I saw was some hills and a sun! Those entries are all awesome! And I finally found my last year competition! I said hi to her! "Hey I remember you I was the one who beat you last year!" "Yep!" I said. The judges finally finished and the winners were... Me and my competition! We tied! o_o So that means I kind of got revenge. But its better than Victoria beating me! Victoria left with anger when she saw she lost. When my mom came to pick me up I told her that I tied in the art competition! "Wow that's awesome!" "I know! I'm going to get my prize tomorrow! Its actually 50 dollars instead of 100 since I tied with someone." I said. When I came home I did what I usually do and then head to bed.

-few days later-

Its finally the last day of school! Its the dance! There is actually no work today since everything is finished! So I get dropped off and the bell rings for class. Mrs Woods comes in. "Wow what a year! We got so much done! You guys are now heading to the next grade! I'm going to miss you!" she says. I'm actually going to miss this grade. So many interesting things happened from the start to the end of this year. Even though I got lots of bad luck during the year I kind of think my year was still pretty good. We didn't need to bring a lunch today because there was going to be burgers and hot dogs for us to eat! So that time finally comes and I got a burger and a drink and then I joined everyone else to wait for the opening of the dance. The time has finally come! The doors opened and there is music and decorations. Just like the Christmas and Halloween dance we had this year! I found Drake and we danced like everyone else. After the dance my mom picks me up. Before I left I said goodbye to Alice. "I will see you next year!" I said. "Okay! Bye May! See you after the Summer!" She said. Then I left. Its now Summer! And we will be going on vacation soon during the Summer! Also I will be back at this school next year!

To be continued...

Okay I'm so sorry for not posting a part for like 2 months! I've finally posted it and sorry if its super long! Hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for part 14 and a season finale might happen soon!

Question of the day: Have you ever missed a certain school year when it was over?

My answer: Yes! I actually miss the school year I was previously in. So many interesting things happened during the time! But I will forever miss a certain grade at my older school. It was like the best school year ever!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments