Football Season!

Football season is coming closer! My brother's been getting up at seven for the passed month and practiced for two hours. Recently they have to get up at five, be there by seven, and practice until ten. I get to hear him complain about conditioning. 

Anyway. I'm super excited to go to the game because I'm starting to understand what's going on and I get as stressed as some people do during the games. Like the last game of last year, they lost their undefeated streak to our enemy team. It made everyone upset. The football players cried over it. I guess is understandable because they started in fifth grade, lost one game, then my brother joined the team in sixth, lost none, seventh lost none, and eight they lost the last.

I also enjoy buying a thousand concessions and pigging out because that's always fun. I also get to bring my friends (they drool over the boys while I could really care a less at the moment.) and we watch the games. Then, after football, my brother wants to play basketball, after basketball, he'll play baseball (which my dad was really good at until he let things slip in school. I was told he was MLB potential but never even got around to college cause he dropped out.) and my brothers both have that talent. Just one of them is a gamer. But my athletic brother is ambidextrous and can bat with both hands with either arm which is pretty cool. 

So I'm altogether excited for sports cause I love watching him and even though he might not be the star player, when people hate on him for his "suckiness" or whatever, I snap at them cause I'm still proud of the progress he's made. Go sports.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited August 2016
    *Sorry. Comment didn't show up*
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"