Handwriting

I have not picked up a pencil and a sheet of line paper at all this summer, unless it was to draw. Up until yesterday anyway.  

So I was having ideas and my laptop was being....onry I guess, and kept freezing. I decided to restart it but it takes SO long to power on, it's only about three years old, but that's not the point. Anyway, I grabbed only of the thousands of tablets (or notebooks) that I have and sharpened up an old pencil and began to write. 

As I was going down the page I noticed  my handwriting has such smooth lines and these random curls, like a beautiful mix of cursive and print. It's the kind of display handwriting you would see on a poster and it confused me because my handwriting had never been this way before. It was always big and sloppy and usually all over the place. It was doctor hand writing. 

I'm confused as to why it just now started changing like that. Its not that I'm complaining, no,  But it just like, changed out of nowhere XD. 

Sorry for this random post i just thought that this was weird and I can't talk to any one at the moment, not that i would want to anyway cause only my brothers, my dad, and one of their friends are here with me. I'm in a house full of boys and one that i am not related to so it's awkward leaving my room. 

(Not to mention i haven't dressed in a few days because there was simply no reason to.)
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow that is like such a neat story froggie!  I would love to see a picture of your hand writing now!  This was a fun start to the afternoon thanks!
    <:-P
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Maybe it's because you've only been drawing!  that might have given you a smoother hand!  Whatever the reason That sounds like a fun experience, I wish it would happen to me lol my handwriting is terrible!  

Umm, I vote for seeing a picture of your book or something new too! :Do
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • OMG!! YAY this is the best story ever!! maybe with all the difficult stuff that's going on, God made your handwriting better!  

I love writing on paper because then it's always with you!  the think I like best about writing is that paper doesn't forget, but you do!  It's so cool! I love reading things I wrote a long time ago!
    skylambsignature
  • awesome frogie! I am terrible with print, I am not the best with cursive but my cursive is waaaaaaayyyyyyyy more legible than my print. :D lol
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • "doctor handwriting" that's funny xD

cool story!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Woot that's the way my handwriting is too! That's awesome, frogie :D
  • @iStella I'll try
  • @Awesome_Piper  Thanks!
  • @SkyLamb

Thanks. And maybe. I've been in a relatively good mood so that's good. Just tired. *Yawn* I need sleep so bad
  • @NeonHearts Quite posisbly.