What Outfit Did You Wear Today??

Hi Everyone! Good to see you again! :)
I decided to start this up again and see how everyone is getting on!
How is everyone doing??? :D
I am wearing a 'Summer love' t-shirt which is black and white, a black and white leopard print skirt, white leggings and black ballet pumps!
I hope everyone is having a great summer and I missed you guys loads! Sorry for being away for so long :(
Chubsy!
signature

Comments

• Hey stranger! :-h
    Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back! :)
    I'm wearing a gray t-shirt that says Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and has a picture of the evil queen on it, black shorts, and black flip flops.
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Lol Piper, you really like black don't you?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I am wearing a red plaid button-up long sleeve shirt ( I have discovered I like rolling up the sleeves bc it looks nice) and I was wearing jeans and boots, now I am wearing the shirt shorts and boots (the boots are too small for me but they are very stylish :P)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I am wearing a flowy pinkish/purplish dress, with a white flowers headband, some white bracelets, i was going to wear white perls but I don't wanna go full out lol, and match the white headband with some white lacy shoes :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I was wearing black leggings and a grey shirt that says "Eye rolling is my Cardio"
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • SportyChic said:

I am wearing a flowy pinkish/purplish dress, with a white flowers headband, some white bracelets, i was going to wear white perls but I don't wanna go full out lol, and match the white headband with some white lacy shoes :D

wow @SportyChic that sounds lovely!! i'm wearing jeans and a red tee-shirt! lol
  • edited August 2016
    I am wearing a Camp VolleyBall T-Shirt I got from camp this year, some leggings ( black ), a necklace with a turtle, leggings, and some AeroPostale cute sandals I got in the summer! I can't wait to go shopping for fall clothes!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I'm wearing a shirt (red) of the liberty bell my brother and sister got for me and some sporty sweat pants. (gray and white)

xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • im wearing an Abercrombie tee shirt and skinny jeans. I originally had my boots on and a jean jacket early (but I took those off)
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • well.. since it's almost midnight, i'm wearing a black tank top and pink pajama pants with pink polka dots and penguins and slipper boots (i think i've posted about these pants before.. they're so comfy xD )
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• I'm wearing a black and white tank with a motorcycle on it and dark blue skinny jeans and boots. xD
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited August 2016
    I'm wearing a blue and white plaid shirt, a jean skirt and two butterfly hair clips.  No shoes at the moment :D
    ColourzRNice2
  • Wearing a book shirt, shorts, and some sparkly converse. And for my hair I did a simple french braid.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :O They have sparkly Converse? :O Mine are just black and white. :O and a book shirt sounds nice, I'm wearing skinny jeans and a white shirt lol Didn't do much today. For my hair I did a braid.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I am wearing a ponytail that's in a braid ( idk what it's called ) A Star Wars themed shirt from a music contest I went to, some sporty shorts, aeropostale flip flops, and some small earrings.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • lol im wearing my pajamas
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited September 2016
    Umm... I'm still in my PJs o.o  However, I do plan on getting dressed to day!   And I was going to wear a white skirt with a dark blue shirt that has an American flag in the shape of a heart on the front, but wouldn't ya know it?  it's labor day and you can't wear white after labor day blah!  Or does that just count for shoes?  so I guess I'll wear jeans with a green top I've got!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I think that is just for shoes, @iStella because people wear white shirts all year!  Hope this helps!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • I think the thing with wearing white after Labor day is this: basically, black absorbs heat and white reflects it. Therefore, people would wear white in the summer as it is supposed to be cooler. and Labor Day is typically considered like..the "end" of summer. 

However, I think it's really just a silly fashion rule that was started a long time ago (and means absolutely nothing) and I don't think many people pay attention to it nowadays.

So don't feel that you have to follow this "rule". It is not necessary and if you want to wear something, you should wear it. :)

art gallery 2

• I am wearing some capris, a new band t-shirt for band, and some pink flip flops. I spent most of my 3-day weekend doing hairstyles! So I learned a cute hairstyle where you wrap your braid around your head and it is SUPER CUTE!!! That's how I did my hair. No accessories today.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @chubbysnowman, how's it going?  I haven't seen you in forever!
    I'm currently wearing jeans, and a orange/yellow/brown sweater for Thanksgiving!  What did everyone else wear for Thanksgiving day?
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • For thanksgiving I wore a blue shirt that has a super sparkly sequin heart on it, and black jeggings (they're so comfy), and my memory foam slipper boots cause I was cooking allllllll day :P
    art gallery 2

• Currently wearing slippers, under armour teal shorts, hometown basketball shirt. Wish a very messy bun lol Hanging with my teddy <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • i'm in a santa shirt and some sweat pant type things :'D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I am in some pink christmas boots, black leggings, band t-shirt, and in a columbia Jacket I got on Thursday ( it was on sale I had to :P ) I'm about to leave though.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Umm, since it's Sunday I'm still in my Pajamas :Do  Red plaid pants with a gray jersey top!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Jeans, sparkly converse, 100 book challenge t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, since it's raining outside!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • wow everyone is dressed so cute!! im afraid im not all that original, im wearing a polka dot shirt with blue jeans :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Right now I'm getting into the Christmas spirit and wearing a Red Tee-shirt with plaid jersey pants :P  What is everyone else wearing?
    My Life Is Average!
  • I got ready for bed early because it's sunday, and why not!? lol I've got on a matching set of plaid pajamas :D