Texas Hot Air Balloon Crash

edited August 2016 in General
So a couple of days ago on Saturday in the morning a Hot Air Balloon full of passengers struck a power line, killing every single person that was in the balloon, then the balloon caught fire, Like it exploded. Sadly, Two of the victims was my old Sunday School teacher, Lorilee Brabson and her daughter Paige, who were in the balloon at the time of the crash. Here is a couple pictures they posted before the crash. :( :((article-selfies-0801 
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• I wasn't very close to Mrs. Lorilee Brabson, she was my teacher for a couple of years, maybe three or four years ago.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I'm so so sorry... :( will pray for you and their family. :(
  • :) Thx Cars, HEY! Cars Sporty is waiting for you to get on, so you can do voting discussion.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

:) Thx Cars, HEY! Cars Sporty is waiting for you to get on, so you can do voting discussion.

Oh okay thanks for letting me know.. sorry I haven't felt great this afternoon, but I'm feeling better. Tell her I'll be on soon. :)
  • Okay! :D She said when you get on she said something about a rehearsal with the presenters! :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I was so sad too when my aunt passed back in November! :(  Its so hard to lose someone your close too! Again sorry for your loss! :(
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'm so sorry! That's terrible! 

(I'm not really good at condolences...I'm sorry. I'm making this awkard. I'll leave now )
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Oh no Frogie, you are fine, (and I don't understand what that even means soo,)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • aww that is awful prayers are being sent towards them, hope your okay <3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • I'm fine, thank you minute!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Condolences are like, comfort, for when someone dies.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Oh Lol Okay. Thx 
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Also apparently Paige had an 11 month old baby girl whose name is Mary Lee,.... or is it Marilee. Idk I can't remember but it's pronounced like Marilee. Lol
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect